MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 6:15am

Watched the final season over the last few days. 
Earn Money Online (NOT scams):
GG2U
Qmee
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 1:12pm
Started to catch up with:

These are good so far (three episodes in) but every one of them just leaves me wondering what happens next. 
Earn Money Online (NOT scams):
GG2U
Qmee
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 6:33pm

Just finished the first series of this. I can't believe I left it so long to watch! It's a spin-off of What We Do In Shadows, except funnier and more Kiwi.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 1:25am

just finished this. It copped a bit of criticism, but I liked it a lot. And Demi Moore's small role is a stand-out among some great performances.

Have just started watching this. I have heard a lot about it but never seen it. It's supposed to be a classic.
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 3:58am
Finished the 4th season, 1 season left. The first 2 seasons were exceptionally good, the 3rd less so. I'll see how its final season is.

"Anarchy is freedom, even of the rulers. It will be the end of our endeavour,
and shall be the "terminus a quo" of the bright future." — Shadowyzard the Anarkhomancer
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

Finished the 4th season, 1 season left. The first 2 seasons were exceptionally good, the 3rd less so. I'll see how its final season is.

I watched the first season and started on the second, but it just seemed really grim, so I stopped. I'll pick it up again some time.
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 1:41pm
^ I meant to write, "finished the 3rd season". As it is 4 seasons in total. Yup, pretty dark and grim. Not everyone's cup of tea.
"Anarchy is freedom, even of the rulers. It will be the end of our endeavour,
and shall be the "terminus a quo" of the bright future." — Shadowyzard the Anarkhomancer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
  Share Topic