MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 5:24pm
There are lots of parallel stories in GOT, and as there are great distances to travel, it´s sometimes unclear if the various stories happen at the same time. My guess is not all of them, and sometimes we see part of a story, which took place months before the NeXT story Begins. As with Varys journey to Dorne and his sudden appearance on the ships heading towards Westeros.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 5:24pm
Started watching True Blood with my wife. Lots of sex and blood...we like it Thumbs Up
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 5:47pm
Started watching Duckman and Inferno Cop recently, the latter is one of the greatest animated series' ever made:

As for Duckman, I've only watched the first episode and it was okay. Started watching it based on a review I saw, hopefully it picks up as I go on.

If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:15pm
Adventure Time!
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:53pm
Game of thrones
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 3:39pm
Waiting for rick and morty to come back with season 3. Also better call saul is great

Edited by vmoore - 21 Jul 2016 at 3:40pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 5:37pm
^Just finished Breaking Bad, so I´m looking forward to watching Better Call Saul. I´ve heard it´s pretty great.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 1:57pm
Now that I'm all caught up on Adventure Time I'm watching We Bare Bears now. I'm a sucker for these cartoons.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 3:13pm
Adventure Time is the dogs bollocks. It's great!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 3:29pm
Middle of season 2 of True Blood.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 9:39am
Beverly Hills 90120... that is, my girlfriend is watching it.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 9:41am
^The original or the remake?
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 10:01am
The original.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 10:37am
Alright then...not really a show I ever saw (well...a couple of episode of course. People my age couldn´t get around that), but one of my high school friends actually had a Dylan altar in his room Shocked.

...I´m actually currently watching a show with Luke Perry titled "Jeremiah" after the Hermann Hubben comics, which I loved as a child. The show is only inspired by the comics though, and in reality the show is quite far from them. It´s still a decent show, altough it´s a bit old fashioned seen with the eyes of today. Jason Priestley actually guests in an episode, so there´s a further Beverly Hills 90120 reference.
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 11:47am
My brother decided to get Netflix for us, so between that and our equivalent of HBO GO, we no longer have to download shows. I plan on using it to finally go through Breaking Bad at some point (I've seen season 1 and thought it was good, but not great) as well as maybe give The Walking Dead another shot (I stopped at season 2 before, because it felt like it went too long with no plot advancement or nothing really happening at all.)

I watched the first episode of their Daredevil series yesterday and it was good enough that I will continue with it for now, but it's too early to tell if I'll be fully hooked on it or not. It certainly has some cringe worthy dialogue.

Edited by DippoMagoo - 04 Aug 2016 at 11:48am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 3:40pm
^I´ve actually just finished Breaking Bad, and I thought it was a really great series. Just wait until season 5. That´s when Things really start rolling Wacko.

I´m pretty addicted to The Walking Dead, but I´ve heard a lot of people complaining about season 2. I thought it was pretty good myself.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 10:33am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Alright then...not really a show I ever saw (well...a couple of episode of course. People my age couldn´t get around that), but one of my high school friends actually had a Dylan altar in his room Shocked.

I had no interest in the show back in the 90s either. I think I only saw three episodes back then, and I found them pretty boring. I think their primary audience was female anyway. As an adult, I've seen a lot of the show with my fiance who owns the entire series on DVD. The first four seasons are actually okay albeit very cheesy. From the fifth season on, it degenerates into a soap opera. I can't stand seasons 5 to 10. They're horrible. Really boring and extremely badly written and acted, and the characters are all annoying. Come to think of it, in real life, none of the characters on that show would be sympathetical people in real life; they'd be a bunch of assholes. As an adult, I really don't understand why everybody loved that Dylan character back in the 90s. The guy is a total dick.

Edited by Time Signature - 05 Aug 2016 at 10:34am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 11:35am
^LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 7:37am
Still watching True Blood with my wife. Just started season 6.

...also had some pretty good laughs, when I started re-watching "My Name is Earl". Damn that´s a funny show LOL
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 11:03pm
Been watching Mob Psycho 100 a lot lately, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. It's able to be pretty funny but at the same time it can get pretty emotionally deep.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>
  Share Topic