MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 314315316317318 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 2:08am
Thumbs Up
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 5:37am
Good to hear you've turned the corner Jonas and well enough to do reviews I see!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 5:52am
^yeah strange enough I can seldom sleep when I´m ill, and since I can´t leave my bedroom, I´m incredibly productive. Just this morning I wrote seven reviews. The four Therion reviews on the frontpage today are four out of those seven.

I also completely rewrote my original Arachnoid review on PA: http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=210984 (well it´s actually a completely new review, as I deleted the original review and started from scratch), and wrote yet unpublished reviews of the Therion debut album and the seocnd Lowbrow album.

It helps me forget that I´m ill, so I see it as therapy Smile

Edited by UMUR - 11 Dec 2021 at 6:02am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 7:52am
I went for a walk (away form other people) and listened to the new Unleashed while walking, and immediately wrote a review upon returning from my walk while listening to the album again. So I guess my reviewing spree isn´t completely over for today.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 12:52pm
So now my son is also infected Confused.

He is playing GTA with his friends, so I´m not sure he´ll be as ill as I have been, but well see in the comming days.

Thankfully it seems that I´m on the way to recovery, although I´m exhausted from being ill this long, and I have a terrible cough. I´ll probably leave isolation in the middle of next week.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 7:06am
I've got my booster vaccine dose booked for Thursday. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 7:31am
Mine was due soon too, but I´m not sure I can have it right now, because I´ve had Covid. It´ll probably be some months before I can get the 3rd. vaccine.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 7:32am
Not sure what your rules are in Denmark but here its 4 weeks after a positive test. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2021 at 7:33am
The plate is now almost full...my daughter tested positive today Unhappy. My wife is now the only one in the house who is not infected. 
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2021 at 2:32pm
God damn...full plate, now my wife is also positive...oh well at least I can leave the isolation of my bedroom now, and roam the house without having to be afraid of infecting the others. It´s kind of a relief really. and that´s to the whole family, as we now have a chance to be ready for Christmas with the remaining family. The statistics say that you are typically ill with corona for 7 days, unless you great really ill, but some people have side-effect which will haunt them for longer. I assume my coughing will go on for a long time yet, but that doesn´t mean that I can infect others anymore. I´ll stay home a couple of days more, and then I´ll hit the streets again, go shopping and so forth. That´s the guidelines in Denmark.

Edited by UMUR - 14 Dec 2021 at 2:33pm
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2021 at 2:46pm
Hope she's okay. Glad you're slowly on the mend!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 8:02am
Thanks. I´ll probably leave my house tomorrow and do some shopping for the family. I haven´t had a fever since last friday, so I assume it´s ok now and I won´t infect others anymore.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 9:48am
88K cases in the UK today. Highest ever. Very worrying. 

Woke up today coughing after having a sore throat since Tuesday evening and wasn't able to attend my booster appointment. I don't think I have Covid since I don't have any fever, no loss of taste or smell and the cough is not continuous, but they won't let you in if you're coughing at all. Unfortunately I suffer from bouts of coughs throughout the autumn and winter and I had this problem with my second jab as well and ended up going to a walk-in a few days later rather than my booked appointment at a specific time. Just get up and go you know? Going to play it by ear for a few days. I know there's one of those vaccine buses coming nearby on Sunday. 
GG2U

TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2021 at 3:52am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

God damn...full plate, now my wife is also positive...oh well at least I can leave the isolation of my bedroom now, and roam the house without having to be afraid of infecting the others. It´s kind of a relief really. and that´s to the whole family, as we now have a chance to be ready for Christmas with the remaining family. The statistics say that you are typically ill with corona for 7 days, unless you great really ill, but some people have side-effect which will haunt them for longer. I assume my coughing will go on for a long time yet, but that doesn´t mean that I can infect others anymore. I´ll stay home a couple of days more, and then I´ll hit the streets again, go shopping and so forth. That´s the guidelines in Denmark.

Hope you're all getting through it. I know what you're going through as my whole household had it last Christmas.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2021 at 4:58am
Thanks. I´m aiming at being ready for Christmas, but who knows how things will turn out. It´s not exactly a regular flu or cold. Symptoms seem to come and go and unfortunately it feels like I´ll have some long term effects regarding my lungs and breathing (hopefully not chronic). I´ve also finally lost my smell and taste senses. Hopefully they´ll be back.

Edited by UMUR - 17 Dec 2021 at 5:09am
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 9:05am
How's everything going now Jonas?
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 10:32am
I´ve had a good week and the same with the family. I´m still coughing but my lungs aren´t filled with goo and sound like a mouse squiking anymore. I think we´re over the worst, and we´ve also started to socialize with our family again. It wasn´t exactly a ride in the park though, so I´ll be as careful as I´ve been up until now with washing my hands and don´t touch exposed places like doorknobs on public toilets and things like that, but otherwise I´m pretty much back to living life normally again.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 8:42pm
^Glad to hear, man!Thumbs Up
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 8:32am
Just spend the last couple of days reviewing all the early demo/EP/single releases by Rotting Christ, Afflicted Convulsion and Afflicted. I love these crazy writing sprees where I´m completely engulfed in the formartive years of an artist´s discography.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 10:41am
I can't believe I was able to remember my password here. I came back across MMA when I was looking for something else, and I was led to something I added here. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 314315316317318 328>
  Share Topic