MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 327>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 2:48pm
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

spoilers
haha, yeah... sadly, that is spot on.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 1:36pm
I liked Rey and the Stormtrooper good guy

Firefly is sooooo good
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 2:40pm
Just saw this:

http://collider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-criticism-jj-abrams-rip-off/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=collidersocial

An interesting explanation from Abrams himself about the derivative-ness of Episode VII that rather confirms my suspicions about what he was aiming for. I still think some, perhaps many of those derivative elements were poorly executed, but it's nice to hear that he put more thought into it rather than just "What is originality really?" and "I was doing justice to the originals" (though the latter he does explain, just a bit more in depth). He hits on a lot of great points involving Star Wars' many influences, how this film sets up the others, and shows that he was at least aware of what he was doing when creating Episode VII.

bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 5:47am
Originally posted by Polymorphia Polymorphia wrote:

Just saw this:

http://collider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-criticism-jj-abrams-rip-off/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=collidersocial

An interesting explanation from Abrams himself about the derivative-ness of Episode VII that rather confirms my suspicions about what he was aiming for. I still think some, perhaps many of those derivative elements were poorly executed, but it's nice to hear that he put more thought into it rather than just "What is originality really?" and "I was doing justice to the originals" (though the latter he does explain, just a bit more in depth). He hits on a lot of great points involving Star Wars' many influences, how this film sets up the others, and shows that he was at least aware of what he was doing when creating Episode VII.

I still think KotOR I and II (cRPGs) are the best of what Star Wars universe has to offer and neither of the movies comes close Star Here, I said it. Abrams can shove his smug "oh, we butchered the story intentionally" up his ass. I'm still waiting for an Old Republic movie, as long as it doesn't have anything to do with this horrid MMO.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 3:27pm
Kotor II would have been better if it was a finished game & not plagued with gamebreaking bugs, but yea I pretty much agree
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 4:58pm
You should check out the Restored Content Mod. I haven't tried it myself yet but if it does what people say it does, it makes of Kotor II a far superior game to the original, in my opinion at least.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 12:05am
I did use it last time I played, still tons of problems with crashes, missing cutscenes, and corrupt save files

As far as I can tell it's only a really major issue with the steam release, I don't remember having any problems when I originally owned a hard copy

Edited by Triceratopsoil - 25 Jan 2016 at 12:06am
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 1:59am
I played KOTOR 2 on Steam with no problems whatsoever. 

It's being actively updated as well on Steam, which is quite rare for an older game. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 5:09pm
I love a bit of death metal Mary Poppins Big smile

Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 1:22pm
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 5:05pm
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 6:38pm
No

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Dobbie03 Dobbie03 wrote:

@ A Person.  I love Arch it's fantastic but it took me a long time to get the courage to try it :)

Yeah that's why I tried it on a VM first. Now that I have an extra laptop I will probably try installing it on that if I ever get around to it.

The Body's new album kicks some serious patootie.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 1:56pm
Just purchased tickets for this show on the 2nd of March: Suffocation, Cattle Decapiation, Abiotic.

Suffocation blew me away the last time I saw them, so can´t wait to see them Again. Looking forward to see Cattle Decapitation too.
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 3:07pm
^Oh man that's a badass line-up, especially the first two! I'm sure you'll have a blast.

You sure it's March, though? ;)
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 5:43pm
^22nd of March yes, I wrote wrong.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 1:05am
keith emersons rip page have 6 posts and 66 views that makes it 666 hell yeah
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 1:32pm
It seems an opening has come so that I may be able to attend this otherwise sold out concert: http://pumpehuset.dk/koncerter/symphony-x/ on Friday.

Symphony X, Myrath, Melted Space.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 3:26am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

It seems an opening has come so that I may be able to attend this otherwise sold out concert: http://pumpehuset.dk/koncerter/symphony-x/ on Friday.

Symphony X, Myrath, Melted Space.

Great concert, although I got a bit too drunk to remember much...oh well that´s how it goes sometimes Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 327>
  Share Topic