MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 4:38am
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

Originally posted by The Angry Scotsman The Angry Scotsman wrote:

I do miss drinking and partying.

Can't wait to live back at school for a semester!

You mean people do that in college? Shocked

something I have leared wile being a student is that half of it is partying and half is reading, partying is an important part of coming closer to the sosial clicks/networks, semester partys and finale exam drinks, it's all up to you.

have fun
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 10:23am
I had a blast at the Toronto Raptors game (vs the New Jersey Nets) at the Air Canada Center.  A few minutes into the 1st quarter, my brother and I were moved from our nosebleed seats in the back of the 300 level to lower bowl seats behind the basket (8 rows back from courtside).  The Raptors won in a close game 98-92.
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

Originally posted by The Angry Scotsman The Angry Scotsman wrote:

I do miss drinking and partying.

Can't wait to live back at school for a semester!

You mean people do that in college? Shocked

something I have leared wile being a student is that half of it is partying and half is reading, partying is an important part of coming closer to the sosial clicks/networks, semester partys and finale exam drinks, it's all up to you.

have fun

Well since I don't live near remotely near school or anyone who goes there I guess I don't have to bother. LOL
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 2:51pm
< ="-" ="text/; =UTF-8"> < ="-Style-" ="text/"> < name="Generator" ="Cocoa r"> < name="CocoaVersion" ="949.54"> < ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 16.0px; font: 12.0px Arial}

Meh. My Safari browser keeps crashing at times, especially when I watch some videos in either Youtube or NHL.com, and I'm thinking of a replacement. Google Chrome is really fast, but there's the annoying automatic spell checking that can not be f**king turned off, plus a couple of other not so good things, and Firefox while it's very handy and Safari-like has some ass-ugly fonts on MMA and PA (really the only places I've been to with it so far) and it's quite slow.

Thumbs Down

And what the fuck is up with this mess at the top and a double skipping enter?

Edited by Pekka - 19 Dec 2010 at 3:04pm
<- Click on this!
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 2:53pm
Netscape Navigator
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 3:16pm
Does that thing really exist still?
<- Click on this!
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 3:22pm
there are archives of it...  I think last updated version was 2008
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 3:28pm
Perhaps I'll keep using the good ole Safari (at least it accepts "ole") in the hope that they someday manage to fix the crashing issue, and use Chrome for the video sites. Too bad some ads crash it as well.
<- Click on this!
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 6:19pm
Gentle Giant is too good to be true, totaly unique band, bring a big wide smile around my face  Big smile
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 5:23am

The face of madness....
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 6:50am
Angrier Face...

Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 8:55am
I like the connection between your pic and the one I posted.

See my picture is of a Danish MP who lost his top during an interview yesterday and went on a 7 minute long tirade... just a like a child who gets angry.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:08pm
The Detroit Pistons definitely didn't forget the embarrassment the Toronto Raptors gave them on their home court during their last meeting.  The Raptors remembered the part about giving up a 25 point deficit, but forgot the part about coming back.  I'd be very surprised if the Raptors didn't lead the NBA in turnovers per game. EmbarrassedAngry
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:10pm
sports?

lol
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

sports?

lol

Yeah I know.  Not many people want to talk sports on these forums, but I still need to vent somewhere when my teams lose. LOL

Edited by Stooge - 22 Dec 2010 at 10:23pm
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 10:24pm
I used to watch sports.  My city sucks at them so it became too stressful to be a fan Tongue
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 4:41am
My city used to suck especially at ice hockey when I was a kid, they were always and constantly on the last place in the premier league. Then they went bankrupt and dropped to the third best league, which was pretty much a total dump. But about six years of lower league championships later they were back in the premier league and two years after that they won the bronze medal. All thanks to Sami Kapanen and Kimmo Timonen who invested heavily on the team that brought them up.

I'm going to a game on 30th Party
<- Click on this!
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

I used to watch sports.  My city sucks at them so it became too stressful to be a fan Tongue

i wouldnt say its stressful.
you can allways know that there is time for them to loose..

Edited by SKwid - 24 Dec 2010 at 4:23am
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 4:33am
beer makes it hurt less, too
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

The face of madness....

LOLI�ve seen a few clips on myspace. What on earth happened to Bertel�s temper in that situation. Is he gettin� a bit too old for the game?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 328>
  Share Topic