MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 327>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2021 at 7:54am
^ Nice! I don't think many people realize that medical malpractice is the 2nd leading cause of death in the USA. That's why i avoid allopathic medicine like the plague!
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 10:12pm
Well bloody fuck. We have COVID back again. Just one case, but it's set everyone off.

This *wonderful* government of ours has fucked up the vaccine roll out well and truly. I'm not even eligible for a vaccine until tomorrow, and good luck getting one now as every cunt panics.Disapprove There's already panic buying in the supermarkets in Auckland. I can imagine it's the same everywhere else too.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 12:25am
Yay. Nationwide lockdown for three fucking days.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 1:34am
New Zealand's response is so different to ours. You get one case and go into lockdown. We're getting over 200K a week and have removed all restrictions. Our vaccine rollout is one of the best in the world, but we're far from beating this thing. Like our response since the start, it's a case of too much, too soon, after a lot of too little, too late. And our PM is a lying prick. 

Got a friend whose Dad is currently fighting for his life in hospital, who'd managed to avoid getting sick all the while the government were making some effort to protect people. I feel like they've just thrown everyone to the wolves now. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 11:00am
Still waiting to get my shot. I'm just glad I don't live in the south....oooh boy!
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 2:44pm
I feel sorry for all the women in Afghanistan right now. Men there are really assholes, I hope one day the women there find the courage to rise against their oppressors.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 10:18pm
I swear to god 'Kill the King' has GOT TO BE the most covered hard rock/metal song in all of metal.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 2:06pm
Just caught the end of a Bill Bailey musical comedy performance on the BBC where he did a metal bit. Now I want Bill Bailey to make an epic doom metal album. The guy has the voice for it. Shocked
GG2U

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 11:30am
Finally got my vaccine shot! Will get the booster in 2 weeks and then I'm good.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 5:21pm
I got my first shot on Monday.Smile I'm going to leave it 6-8 weeks for the second. And I'm lucky that I can.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 12:32am
It was about 8 weeks for mine. That's the soonest they do it in the UK. Was meant to be more like 12 but the spread of the Delta changed the schedule. My folks are expecting to be called for third jab booster shots before long. 

We're still getting a ton of cases every day here. In 2020 cases declined to almost nothing over summer but that hasn't happened this year. 

And it won't either, while people still leave their common sense at the door. Was in Lidl the other morning to pick up a few bits and probably 90% of the people in there were without mask. No hand gel at the door either. Got in and out as fast as I could. I really didn't feel comfortable in there. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 9:11am
We´re at a stage now in Denmark, where masks aren´t needed anymore and a large part of the population is now vaccinated, which means the the number of infected is relatively low, and even fewer are hospitalized. The decease is no longer considered a high risk danger to society, and people more or less live their lives as before, although there is a stronger focus on using hand gel and washing your hands. I´ll be going to my first show in almost two years in early November, when Sepultura comes to town with Sacred Reich and Crowbar...damn I´m looking forward to seing bands perform live again.

Edited by UMUR - 30 Sep 2021 at 7:39am
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 3:43pm
That sounds like a great show to be seeing!
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 8:30pm
Saw this on my YT feed and decided to check out:
...I was not disappointed! \m/
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 11:42am
Down with the fucking pneumonia. I still need the last test to rule out COVID-19, but I´ve have dealt with pneumonia before, and this feels the same. I went to the emergency clinic earlier today, because I had trouble breathing (loads and loads of jelly goo coming in a constant stream from my lunges when painfully coughing), and they were actually in doubt if they wanted to keep me, but I was allowed to return home with two prescription drugs which will hopefully end the misery. It´s an instant working prednisolon, to help me breathe more normally and not having to constantly cough (my god I haven´t slept for days...) and a 10 days penicillin cure. I´m also inhaling astma medicine and swallowing asperin to lower my febers...so yeah I´m having a real good time at the moment :-(
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:10pm
Pneumonia is awful, Jonas. Hope you get over it soon.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 1:28pm
Thanks. At least I´ve had time to watch more movies these last couple of days. There´s really not much else to do when you´re lying on your coach, out of breath and with a feber.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:18pm
Sounds rough! Look after yourself man!
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:59pm
Yeah I've had pneumonia before and it is NOT fun! Hope you recover quickly!

Edited by Psydye - 20 Nov 2021 at 8:00pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 10:39pm
^Well I got 5 hours uinterrupted sleep tonight, which was a blessing Smile. When you haven´t slept for more than maybe an hour tops of uninterrupted sleep for days, that is something I really appreciate Clap. So yeah hopefully I´m on the road to recovery.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 327>
  Share Topic