MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 5:02pm
^ Bad news, I didn't see the figures today. From Monday the stay at home rule is suspended and next weekend is Easter with 2 bank holidays. If the weathers decent I can see popular seaside resorts getting flooded with visitors, even though very little will be open. Won't be surprised if case numbers go up significantly soon.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 9:02am
This isn't my creation, but fits in with my ongoing RYM Satire remarks so well. This is about their new chart algorithm. 

Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 3:14pm
LOL
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 3:17pm
Back to work tomorrow with the latest level of restrictions being lifted. Last time I did any was 23rd Dec. The longest Xmas holiday I've ever had!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 4:13pm
My parents had their second jabs today. Still a way off for mine. 
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 3:48pm
 I had the first one 4 weeks ago so hopefully get the second no later than early June.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 6:35pm
New Zealand and Australia have just opened up to travel to each other again. This is an ad campaign running in Australia.Big smile
New New Zealand tourism advertising campaign in Australia is blunt as -  Album on Imgur
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 8:54am
^Beautiful. Not exactly the type of landscapes you can experience in my country LOL, which are more like this:

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 12:17pm
That's beautiful in a different way.

The NZ picture is Queenstown, which most Kiwis avoid because it's a tourist trap. Beautiful, yes, and lots of skiing and adventure sports nearby, but it's expensive as hell, crowded, and awkward to get to. It's how you ruin a beautiful place by squeezing in too many people.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 7:12am
Finally got my letter to get my Covid jab.

Only one problem: you have to book both jabs in at the same time and there are no second jab lots available in a near 50 mile radius. 

I could get my first tomorrow but they won't give me an appointment without also booking the second. Which is unavailable. Angry
GG2U

Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 8:19am
That's a new one. I've had my two with my second jab three months after my first (I think it's now been reduced to two months) but there's plenty of locations to go here. You may live more out in the sticks?
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 8:53am
Not really but I have managed to sort it now.

The booking website is just weird. 

I can select one day and then get stonewalled for the second jab due to no appointments, then select one day later for the 1st and get like five options for the second. 

I'm booked for number 1 on June 5th. Then the second in late August. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 12:32pm
They haven´t reached my age spectrum yet in Denmark, but my wife was vacinated in January because she works at a retirement home, and my daughter just got at letter a few days ago, so I just have to make time to book her vacination times.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 12:39pm
For all the praise my government gets for COVID management, they are right royally fucking up the vaccine roll out. We have 4 different categories, depending on risk (1 is essential border workers, medical staff etc., 4 is lowest risk). I can't even find out yet if I'm in group 3 or group 4, and they don't even have firm dates for starting vaccinations.Disapprove
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 12:44pm
I just noticed that the elitist at MA don´t have Amaranthe in the database...sure they often sound like a slightly heavier version of a eurovision contender but I´ll argue that their music is unmistakably heavy metal of some sort...
BitterJalapeno View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Grunge/Post-grunge & Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterJalapeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:05pm
I have my first jag on Monday. Everyone in my area of Glasgow was fast tracked due to it being a considered an infection hotspot with an infection rate of 100 cases per 100,000 people. This equates to 9 infected people out of the 9,000 in the area.
Star baby, did you deep fry a piece of the Great Barrier Reef?
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:56pm
^ living in Bolton isn’t the safest place either 😉
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 2:23pm
^ You'll be okay Chris, I heard that nearly all the hospital cases are people who've not had the jab. Glad I've had both mine now.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I just noticed that the elitist at MA don´t have Amaranthe in the database...sure they often sound like a slightly heavier version of a eurovision contender but I´ll argue that their music is unmistakably heavy metal of some sort...

They used to be.

Like a lot of bands, they then did a 180 on them. 

Makes them look like they don't know their arse from their elbow if you ask me.

It's just another point in our favour. 
GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Bosh66 Bosh66 wrote:

^ living in Bolton isn’t the safest place either 😉

I've seen it's really blown up in your neck of the woods again. Ouch

For now, we're relatively clear around here, but experience shows that could change in a matter of days. 
GG2U

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 328>
  Share Topic