MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 3:12am
Cracking song and yeah with the Amazon on fire ...
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 7:45pm
I don't think my friends and family really get me anymore!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:48pm
You're a metalhead - they're not supposed to LOL
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 12:11pm
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 3:00pm
Thumbs UpLOL
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 3:24pm
^^ LOL
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 11:13am
Ngl, I fucking hate Pink Floyd!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:46am
Just found this thing called Gener8. It looks like a scam at first glance but I've done the research and it's actually legit. They're basically trying to revolutionise web advertising by paying you, the user, for seeing adds. It's in its infancy right now and could obviously fail, but right now there doesn't seem to be any drawback to signing up for it, which is what is needed if it's going to work. I've decided to give it a chance. 

As someone who's pissed off with Ad-block's ever decreasing usefulness (since many sites can now block the Ad-block), this does seem too good to be true but we'll see. 

The thing is, no one can get the full benefit of it if they can't get at least two referrals, which is understandable since the project will fail without users supporting it. 

It's available on Chrome and Firefox so far and you also have to be in the UK to reap the benefits (for now). 

Not something I would normally ask but if anyone UK based feels like giving it a try, my referral link is below. It would help me out in order to test how well it actually works. 

You DON'T have to give them any of your banking details. 

Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 9:15am
Back from the fucking psyche ward. God that was a living hell!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 12:17pm
You okay?
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 12:26pm
Eh...let's just say I'm getting by! Gonna be seeing a shrink soon!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 1:20pm
Hope it all works out well
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 12:53pm
Godspeed, Martha, you wonderfully, obnoxious cat!Ouch
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 3:07pm
You lost your pet cat, Erik? ☹️
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 3:10pm
^Yeah. She was old though...and we suspect she was in some pain. Unfortunately there was nothing we could do for her and it seemed she was only getting worse!Cry May she have all the good kitty treats and toys the hereafter can offer!!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 4:17pm
Too right. I'm sure it's a blessing for her - we all reach the end at some point. You must be gutted though. Sorry to hear she's gone.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 9:45am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Just found this thing called Gener8. It looks like a scam at first glance but I've done the research and it's actually legit. They're basically trying to revolutionise web advertising by paying you, the user, for seeing adds. It's in its infancy right now and could obviously fail, but right now there doesn't seem to be any drawback to signing up for it, which is what is needed if it's going to work. I've decided to give it a chance. 

As someone who's pissed off with Ad-block's ever decreasing usefulness (since many sites can now block the Ad-block), this does seem too good to be true but we'll see. 

The thing is, no one can get the full benefit of it if they can't get at least two referrals, which is understandable since the project will fail without users supporting it. 

It's available on Chrome and Firefox so far and you also have to be in the UK to reap the benefits (for now). 

Not something I would normally ask but if anyone UK based feels like giving it a try, my referral link is below. It would help me out in order to test how well it actually works. 

You DON'T have to give them any of your banking details. 

Bumping this since no one took any notice. I don't actually need any new referrals now but I would still encourage everyone to give this a look. The age of the Ad-block is coming to an end with more and more websites now able to block these programs. These guys at Gener8 are trying to revolutionise the way web advertising works but to do that, they need more users. Their target is 50000 to really get off the ground and their last milestone was 30000.

This is absolutely not a scam. I have just redeemed my first voucher with them for Amazon and it's completely legit. I'll give my word on that as a former admin of this website (otherwise I wouldn't dream of posting anything like this here). What you can do with the money you generate with them is limited right now (for example, a max of 5 £5 Amazon vouchers per user, but whose going to sniff at a free £25 for Amazon?), which should change when they reach 50000 users, but I've already got credit of about £20 just for using my PC as normal. 

I believe that after 50000 UK users they will start trying to expand to other countries. 

Aside from Amazon vouchers of £5 their store currently has the following products you can get with your generated tokens, when in stock (they currently fund these products out of their own pockets, so it is a gamble whether you could get them before someone else, but that should have if they can get off the ground).

Google Chromecast
Amazon Echo Dot
Amazon Kindle
PlayStation Classic
Amazon £5 Gift Card
App Store/iTunes £10 Voucher
GAME £5 Gift Card
10% Off Voucher for First Order at Topman
30% Off Voucher for your first four boxes at HelloFresh
1-% Off Voucher for 2Game

You can also use the platform to raise money for charity. They currently work with WWF UK, Cancer Research, and Mind. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 2:46am
Went to see Baest, Aborted, and Entombed A.D. last night. It was a great show but I have a terrible hangover from all the beers and drinks I consumed. I´ve seen Entombed a number of times, and I wasn´t too thrilled with them this night, but both Baest and especially Aborted killed.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 7:00am
^ That's a great line up, would have liked to have seen that.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 10:43am
Yeah I was especially pleased by Aborteds performance which as really powerful nearing a masterful demonstration. I´m not even a huge fan, but they are definitely worth seing live.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 328>
  Share Topic