MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC&HC Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 3:12am
Cracking song and yeah with the Amazon on fire ...
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 7:45pm
I don't think my friends and family really get me anymore!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC&HC Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:48pm
You're a metalhead - they're not supposed to LOL
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 12:11pm
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC&HC Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 3:00pm
Thumbs UpLOL
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 3:24pm
^^ LOL
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 11:13am
Ngl, I fucking hate Pink Floyd!
adg211288 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honourary collab/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:46am
Just found this thing called Gener8. It looks like a scam at first glance but I've done the research and it's actually legit. They're basically trying to revolutionise web advertising by paying you, the user, for seeing adds. It's in its infancy right now and could obviously fail, but right now there doesn't seem to be any drawback to signing up for it, which is what is needed if it's going to work. I've decided to give it a chance. 

As someone who's pissed off with Ad-block's ever decreasing usefulness (since many sites can now block the Ad-block), this does seem too good to be true but we'll see. 

The thing is, no one can get the full benefit of it if they can't get at least two referrals, which is understandable since the project will fail without users supporting it. 

It's available on Chrome and Firefox so far and you also have to be in the UK to reap the benefits (for now). 

Not something I would normally ask but if anyone UK based feels like giving it a try, my referral link is below. It would help me out in order to test how well it actually works. 

You DON'T have to give them any of your banking details. 

http://www.facebook.com/adg211288Reviews/
http://www.last.fm/user/adg211288
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286
  Share Topic