MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 328>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:26am
Not especially hot, which was fine as I had my 4 year old son with me.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 1:57pm
Clap How hot was it?
<- Click on this!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
...and I had a trip to the sauna. I couldn�t resist the temptation after you guys wrote so much about it. Felt really nice and relaxing.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 1:15pm
Found three cockroaches in broccoli today, never saw them before. They better not make a home here, dammit.
<- Click on this!
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:22am
Aside from the very occasional beer I very rarely drink alcohol.  Getting drunk was something that I decided was pretty stupid a long time ago and I have never really changed my feelings towards that.  I need as many brain cells as I can preserve.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:37am
With the amount of alcohol I have consumed this year I'm basically an absolutist. LOL The idea of waking up early, enjoying a cup of tea and the morning paper seems far more alluring than having an annoying hangover day. I must be sick somehow considering my age and what most of my friends are doing every weekend, but luckily my girlfriend isn't often into alcohol either. Smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 11:12am
I�m relievedBig smile

I don�t drink that much alcohol these days, but the few times a year I go out with the boys I usually take it all the way and never look backSmile. In a daily life with lots of responsibilities and few opportunities to do exactly what I want when I want to, it�s nice to let completely loose a few times a year. I�m sure many parents feel that way.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:31am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Damn that�s a nasty cocktail.
If this was for my message, then no, I won't be mixing those two together. LOL Some soft drink to the booze, and Baileys probably as it is as shots I guess, perhaps with milk.

Wine is something I didn't like earlier but enjoy nowadays.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:28am
Licorice tea is really nice. I'm currently on the Kusmi Tea train because my girlfriend works in a department store where she can get discounts on a lot of thing, including Kusmi Tea.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:26am
^Nothing boring about that.

Lately I've been into tea a lot, especially a licorice brand I happened to find by chance.
<- Click on this!
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:22am
I don't even drink alcohol... yes I know, I'm boring.... 
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:08am
Damn that�s a nasty cocktail. I�m a Gin guy if I have to drink anything but beer and wine.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:08am
I remember hating beer the first times I tried it, which was also the case with wine, but nowadays I love both. I drink quite a lot of beer nowadays, little amounts often that is. Can't remember the last time I was even remotely drunkish, months ago that was, and that's as far as I pretty much ever take my consumption. 

Scott, that sounds like a plan Thumbs Up Not sure though if you can find a proper one in the States.
<- Click on this!
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 9:58am
Beer = boo! The very maximum I've managed to drink that is two and a half beers in one evening. Never liked the taste.

Haven't touched to any alhocolic beverages properly since... hmm... mid summer I guess, but tonight is an exception. It is powered by:

(Cheap but I've never gotten bored to the taste unlike with Koskenkorva for example)

and

(Never tasted this version before, we'll see.)
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 9:53am
One of these days I will have to visit a Finnish sauna.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 9:42am
I'm gonna kill this thread deader by proclaiming that it's my sauna time tonight Hug Sauna and beer, not many things top that.
<- Click on this!
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 4:16pm
Sauna Heart Hug Rawks <- my two cents.
<- Click on this!
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:35pm
It is. Not everybody enjoy it, but I'd say most of the people do. I'm going there at least once a week. Feels incredibly good after physical toil.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:28pm
I hear the Sauna thing is a great Finnish tradition. Is that right?
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:25pm
Just came back from work stuff and after that physical torture I enjoyed a huge kebab and a sauna = THIS scenario is droool.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 328>
  Share Topic