MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 327>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 2:24pm
Gaaahh, fuck record companies and their money grabbing releases Angry I counted 81, eighty one, 8 fokken' 1 compilations in the Uriah Heep discography Wacko
<- Click on this!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:33pm
^LOL
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:22pm
<--- The UMUR cat
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:51am
Oh damn, I see it nowEmbarrassedLOL.
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:48am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I don�t drink that much alcohol these days, but the few times a year I go out with the boys I usually take it all the way and never look backSmile.

I'm not sure you explained that too well Jonas LOLLOLLOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 3:09am
Yeah I wish I hadn�t watched that clip now.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 1:58am
Somewhere around 75 and 100 is the ideal temperature I think, though the heat has a lot to do with the humidity as well, so sometimes 100 isn't as bad as 80 really. Sometimes you want a gentle relaxing time and sometimes feel a bit punished by the heat.

The sauna contest has absolutely nothing to do with a good relaxing bit of bathing though, it's an inhuman experiment in which the heat is 115 degrees and half a litre of water is thrown on the stove every thirty seconds. The other guy who was taken out of the room with severe burns woke up from his coma against all expectations a while ago and is likely to recover I think. I chose not to watch the footage, I bet it was nasty.

Edited by Pekka - 08 Nov 2010 at 2:00am
<- Click on this!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 1:47am
Oh we have lots of public places to go swimming and you�ll find saunas there, so I�ve gone many times. It�s not like I�m a newbie to the concept. At 100 degress C I would probably melt though. I think the temperature is mostly around 75 - 90 in the places I�ve visited.

I heard a contestant in the world sauna games passed away this year and they are considering closing down the games. He had a stroke because of the extreme tempetures. They showed the footage in TV. Nasty way to die.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:34am
I've read how some foreigners basically fear the heat of sauna when they go there for the first time - which is quite understandable. I guess it doesn't sound very tempting to sit in a 100�C room or something. LOL Good news that you liked it!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:26am
Not especially hot, which was fine as I had my 4 year old son with me.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 1:57pm
Clap How hot was it?
<- Click on this!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
...and I had a trip to the sauna. I couldn�t resist the temptation after you guys wrote so much about it. Felt really nice and relaxing.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 1:15pm
Found three cockroaches in broccoli today, never saw them before. They better not make a home here, dammit.
<- Click on this!
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:22am
Aside from the very occasional beer I very rarely drink alcohol.  Getting drunk was something that I decided was pretty stupid a long time ago and I have never really changed my feelings towards that.  I need as many brain cells as I can preserve.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:37am
With the amount of alcohol I have consumed this year I'm basically an absolutist. LOL The idea of waking up early, enjoying a cup of tea and the morning paper seems far more alluring than having an annoying hangover day. I must be sick somehow considering my age and what most of my friends are doing every weekend, but luckily my girlfriend isn't often into alcohol either. Smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 11:12am
I�m relievedBig smile

I don�t drink that much alcohol these days, but the few times a year I go out with the boys I usually take it all the way and never look backSmile. In a daily life with lots of responsibilities and few opportunities to do exactly what I want when I want to, it�s nice to let completely loose a few times a year. I�m sure many parents feel that way.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:31am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Damn that�s a nasty cocktail.
If this was for my message, then no, I won't be mixing those two together. LOL Some soft drink to the booze, and Baileys probably as it is as shots I guess, perhaps with milk.

Wine is something I didn't like earlier but enjoy nowadays.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:28am
Licorice tea is really nice. I'm currently on the Kusmi Tea train because my girlfriend works in a department store where she can get discounts on a lot of thing, including Kusmi Tea.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:26am
^Nothing boring about that.

Lately I've been into tea a lot, especially a licorice brand I happened to find by chance.
<- Click on this!
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:22am
I don't even drink alcohol... yes I know, I'm boring.... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 327>
  Share Topic