Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Impaled Nazarene: "Road to the Octagon"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impaled Nazarene: "Road to the Octagon"
    Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 4:01am
On October 8th, we will premiere our official promo video ENLIGHTENMENT PROCESS, taken from ROAD TO THE OCTAGON ALBUM, on our official YouTube, Myspace and Facebook pages. Enlightenment Process was shot by guys from Filmokratik.

http://www.youtube.com/user/campnazarene
http://www.myspace.com/impalednazarene
http://www.facebook.com/campnazarene

Osmose Productions has confirmed that ROAD TO THE OCTAGON will be officially released on Saturday 20th of November. Here is the album's final track list:

1. ENLIGHTENMENT PROCESS (2.19)
2. THE DAY OF RECKONING  (2.26)
3. CORPSES (2.46)
4. UNDER ATTACK (2.45)
5. TENTACLES OF THE OCTAGON (1.33)
6. REFLECT ON THIS (2.17)
7. CONVULSING UNCONTROLLABLY (2.14)
8. CULT OF THE GOAT (3.10)
9. GAG REFLEX (3.01)
10. THE PLAN (2.00)
11. SILENT AND VIOLENT TYPE (2.18)
12. EXECUTE TAPEWORM EXTERMINATION (2.11)
13. RHETORIC INFERNAL (4.24)

Total playing time 33:30!!!!!

ROAD TO THE OCTAGON will be out in cd, gatefold lp and mp3 versions. Album cover art was done by Darkgrove desing and can be viewed here:"

We will also release ABSOLUTELY FREE download of ENLIGHTENMENT PROCESS digital single on 19th of November. This single will contain the track Enlightenment Process and two extra songs namely GHETTOBLASTER and KALI-YAGA. Both are recorded on the same session as the actual album was. They are re-recordings of our old songs taken from Suomi Finland Perkele album and Ugra-Karma album.

Osmose Productions will release 7" vinyl version of those three songs limited to 1000 copies.

Not a fan of the band really but I guess I will be checking out the new album before seeing them live in January.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 8:13am
I have a buddy who is a diehard fan. As far as I understand the band have gone through a couple of phases. I haven�t listened to much of their music. The album ( I don�t remember the name) I listened to had a raw hardcore punk edge to it. It�s still black metal though.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 7:18am
I've got "Absence of War Does Not Mean Peace" CD lying around somewhere (I think I got it for almost no price many years ago) so I should give that a new listen again. Like I don't already have a zillion other albums to check...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic