Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MMA, see if your still here thread!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MMA, see if your still here thread!!!
    Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 2:08am
Just a thread where people can say HIE, and in an effort to bring this site more to life, and to become a steaming pool of tadpoles..., I hate to see this place more dessolate then musical themes in desert rock and drone metal (nothing wrong with either styles)

drop in, yell HIE and show your face...., Tongue

MMA needs the support of its member, and i hope teh new year will bring more pulsating and viberant friendships.

Edited by Balthamel - 31 Dec 2014 at 2:08am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 2:25am
I´m still here Tongue. Just vacating with my kids and don´t have much time for MMA at the moment. Work has been crazy too for the last two months and it´s not going to slow down NeXT year either. So I´m not putting in as many hours as I used to at the moment. I´m still reasonably present though.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 5:32am
You are deity of MMA, your pressence is here even if your not here, behold the omipresent. UMUR.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 7:38am
Same as UMUR. My work has kept me insanely busy. On top of that, my significant other has been in cancer treatment and endometriosis treatment this year... and she's obviously more important to me than metal music.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 8:28am
sorry about your wife, hope she heals well, I will send thoughts, and warm hugs Hug

and also happy new years Time Sig
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

Same as UMUR. My work has kept me insanely busy. On top of that, my significant other has been in cancer treatment and endometriosis treatment this year... and she's obviously more important to me than metal music.

We all hope for the best with your love Kim. Fucking breaks my heart to hear about it every time. Hopefully she´ll concur that beastly disease.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

You are deity of MMA, your pressence is here even if your not here, behold the omipresent. UMUR.

LOL, well thanks I guess Cool
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014 at 8:55am

sorry about your wife, hope she heals well, I will send thoughts, and warm hugs Hug

Thanks, and have a happy New Year, too. Fortunately, they caught the cancer in a very early stage and, after two conic incisions, it was successfully treated. While not dangerous in itself, the endometriosis has endangered both of her kidneys. She was operated for it earlier this fall, but they still need to check up on her kidneys from time to time.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

Thanks, and have a happy New Year, too. Fortunately, they caught the cancer in a very early stage and, after two conic incisions, it was successfully treated. While not dangerous in itself, the endometriosis has endangered both of her kidneys. She was operated for it earlier this fall, but they still need to check up on her kidneys from time to time.

Glad she got the cancer successfully treated... and hope the best for her kidneys! Also, I'm still clearly around(as evidenced by this postLOL).
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 5:21pm
I'm still here Smile
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 5:47pm
Still here too LOL
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 5:51pm
Yo, present. Best regards, Time Signature. Happy New Year to all! I haven't been the busiest of collabs cuz i've been too busy myself and can only manage to pump out some reviews when i feel inspired but i hope to continue adding artists here and there. Gonna add one today actually!
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:46pm
reporting in
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 10:50pm
I am still in the ether.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 1:05am
Always here like a fecking ghost that won't move on. Happy New Year one and all!

ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Bosh66 Bosh66 wrote:

Always here like a fecking ghost that won't move on. Happy New Year one and all!

Always here weeping LOLBig smile Happy New Year by the way
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 1:31am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

<FONT style=": #000000"> 

LOL<FONT style=": #000000">, well thanks I guess Cool

I detect some freakery going on here.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 2:06am
Oh hell yeah and a Stranger too.
Valdis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valdis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:31am
Extremely busy with exams, but I'm still here. I wish you all health and good luck.  Wink
Rely on nothing under heaven.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:40am
Good luck with the studying, Valdis!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic