MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Shadow Gallery (post pics of yourself)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 2:41pm
When did you get the chance to sit behind that kit?
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 8:09am
Here's me, sitting behind a very famous drum kit (the one on the 'All The World's A Stage' album cover, used on Fly By Night thru A Farewell To Kings)

Smile
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:18pm
BUSINESS AS USUAL

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 9:13am
You didn't shave it did you?

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 1:41am
I look more EVILHeadbanger bald than I ever did with long hairLOL
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 10:56pm
If i cut my hair, i would probably never grow it out again, because when its kinda medum long (from a metal standpoint) it looks reall bad imo. 
my hair at the moment goes down most of my back 

i wont miss the knots tho 
 I think i might cut ii fairly soon

Edited by SKwid - 24 Oct 2012 at 10:57pm

Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 7:46pm
I felt so refreshed when I cut my long hair.  I didn't miss pulling out the knots, that's for sure.
progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 5:34pm
It's not bad, it's just weird when we cut it, then after some time we realise that it can be nice have short hair too Approve

(Altought every now and then I think in get it a bit longer again LOL)

Edited by progshine - 24 Oct 2012 at 5:42pm
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Your resource of Prog Rock with weekly Podcasts, reviews, interviews and many more.
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 1:57pm
Well everyone liked it today, so I guess I'll learn to get used to it.Tongue
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 12:21am
But why so sad?Smile
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 4:02pm
Nonsense.  You look dashing.
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 3:58pm

Edited by IMPF2112 - 17 Sep 2013 at 6:48pm
progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:55pm
I was about to post a pic of myself, a recent one, but then I realise that all the recent ones I had my girl with, and I dont want you all drooling over the monitors LOL

So, you'll have, for now, the good old days of my Classic Rock Band (around 2007), I'm the one SLEPING DA BEIS (tough I use a pick LOL) and an almost long hair, my second time having long hair :

And this one because I fucking love this pic and I'm definitelly rocking HeadbangerLOL

And me on south Brazilian city Balne�rio Camboriu earlier this year with this amazing view:

Edited by progshine - 22 Oct 2012 at 12:00pm
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Your resource of Prog Rock with weekly Podcasts, reviews, interviews and many more.
dtguitarfan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtguitarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

So you stay at a hotel? Or is it a 1 day festival?

Actually we're lucky - one of my buddies has a cousin who rents an apartment in the city, but it's not her home.  It's like her vacation home or something like that, so we just stay there.  One year we rented a room. 

The festival is two nights.  You should think about it, man!  Wink  We met this kid from Japan this year, it was his first time ever in the US.  It was cool hanging with him - it was neat to see his wonder.  Like, he was discovering this whole new world of metal that he didn't know existed.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 9:36am
So you stay at a hotel? Or is it a 1 day festival?
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtguitarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Originally posted by dtguitarfan dtguitarfan wrote:

Originally posted by Tupan Tupan wrote:

^Thumbs Up Many autographs, man! Congrats!

I'm actually a little disappointed because I wanted to get ALL of my Symphony X albums signed, but they were running late, and there was a huge line for that one so they said only 2.� I picked The Odyssey and V, but I hated having to pick.� But really, I did get an amazing amount of signatures this year so I am happy with that.� Smile

How do you manage to have all those covers with you to a festival? A festival to me is usually something with filthy tents, enourmous amounts of rain and an alcohol soaked mind that wouldn�t be close to being able to take good care of booklets and stuff like thatLOL.
...I need to learn the trick masterBowdownBig smile.

Haha, well, Prog Power USA is actually indoors, so that helps. The REAL trick is being able to see all the bands on stage you want to see and still get the signatures you want. This is better achieved when you go to the festival with two friends who like a lot of the same music you like. One of us would take turns in the line and text the others as it got close.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 2:40am
Originally posted by dtguitarfan dtguitarfan wrote:

I'm actually a little disappointed because I wanted to get ALL of my Symphony X albums signed, but they were running late, and there was a huge line for that one so they said only 2.  I picked The Odyssey and V, but I hated having to pick.  But really, I did get an amazing amount of signatures this year so I am happy with that.  Smile

How do you manage to have all those covers with you to a festival? A festival to me is usually something with filthy tents, enourmous amounts of rain and an alcohol soaked mind that wouldn�t be close to being able to take good care of booklets and stuff like thatLOL.

...I need to learn the trick masterBowdownBig smile.

Edited by UMUR - 19 Sep 2012 at 2:41am
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 6:28pm
Terry Fox fosho
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 4:32pm

Edited by IMPF2112 - 17 Sep 2013 at 6:48pm
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtguitarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 3:57pm

I'm actually a little disappointed because I wanted to get ALL of my Symphony X albums signed, but they were running late, and there was a huge line for that one so they said only 2.  I picked The Odyssey and V, but I hated having to pick.  But really, I did get an amazing amount of signatures this year so I am happy with that.  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic