MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 42>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 7:24am
Just finished:

Lucifer
Lacasa de Papel
and...
The Witcher season 2.

I´m gonna be furious if they cancel the latter. I love that series.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 8:49am
I did appreciate the little Easter egg in EP 2 though with the shrine of Witcher medallions and there was one that had the game's design. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 8:34am
^Yeah, the way that character was handled was just awful. A lot of fans are pissed off about that, for good reason. I was pretty sure I remembered him being in a few Witcher 3 quests, so I looked it up and was right, of course. I do think they handled a certain other important character I knew quite well, at the very least (someone else who was introduced at Kaer Morhen.)

I'm six episodes in, and I've been liking it, but not as much as season 1, for some reason. Could be I'm distracted by something else I'm enjoying a lot more, and it could also be that the overarching plot isn't doing much for me, and I prefer the more stand alone stories with Geralt. There have still been some great scenes, but aside from episodes 1 and 4, I haven't been overly excited.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 2:11am
Two episodes into season 2 of The Witcher and my biggest issue so far is that they just killed off a character in their first appearance who is supposed to still be alive by the time the games take place. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 3:21am
I loved season 1 of The Witcher, and I´m dying to watch season 2. Unfortunatly there are a few things on my list to watch before that, so It´ll probably be a while.

I´m currently watching the last season of Lucifer with my wife, and after that we´ll watch the new episodes of La Casa de papel, and season 8 of The Blacklist.

I´m also watching season 1 of The Man in the High Castle and I´m still in progress with Gotham.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 2:45am
Still to start Witcher 2. Next in my list.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 5:39pm
I'm watching 2 episodes per day of The Witcher, while doing other things. So far, I'm kinda mixed on this season, though I'll wait until I finish it to decide if I like it more than the first season or not. Up to this point, I'm fully on board with Geralt and Ciri's scenes (minus a couple idiots at Kaer Morhen who get on my nerves, lol) but Yennifer's plot has been iffy. Really didn't like her scenes in episodes 2-3, but in episode 4 it got a bit more interesting, so I guess I'll see how I feel about it by the end.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 2:44pm
Finished recently:

Walking Dead World Beyond (season 2)
Fear the Walking Dead (season 6)
Young Sheldon (season 4)
Wynonna Earp (season 4)

Still going through:

The 100 (season 7)

Just started:

The Witcher (season 2)
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 12:39pm
Finished Binge watching Devs:

It was decent enough sci-fi: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8134186/

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 10:21am
Just finished "The Falcon And The Winter Soldier"

Definitely one of the weaker Marvel shows/movies.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 2:44pm
Haven't started Hawkeye yet. Got too much to catch up on that I need to finish/get up to date with first. I've been too obsessed with Red Dwarf lately to keep up my weekly shows. 
GG2U

Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 10:04am
I thought WandaVision was really strong. On Hawkeye now which seems promising.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 9:46am
Finished Wandavision and I liked the show. It was a very different Marvel show, but I liked how original it was and Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany are great actors.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9140560/

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 12:39am
Started wacthing Wandavision. I was a little confused by the first couple of episodes, but if you hang in there, things begin to happen from then on, and I´m a bit more intrigued now that I´ve reached episode 5.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 4:59pm
I haven't been posting here, because I've pretty much exclusively been watching anime, which I doubt anyone else here is interested in, but I took a bit of a break to watch..... an anime adaptation LOL

I'm going to watch the anime for the first time after this, so I can't compare it to that (I wanted to go through with the unique perspective of seeing it before the anime), but I can safely say this isn't very good. It's certainly fun, well acted and has an amazing opening, but the story itself falls apart frequently, most individual stories get overly silly, and holy crap, that ending Dead

Only recommended if you want something really fun and stupid, that you can also use as an example of how to make a really botch a story (again, I don't know if the anime gets that dumb, but I seriously doubt anything the anime does can match that ending, for how horrific it is, LOL)
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 1:56pm
Finished binge watching Loki season one today:

I must say I´m a huge fan of this show. Great characters, the script was great, and wow the effects were stunning. Now that´s a Marvel show to ...marvel at:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9140554/

Edited by UMUR - 21 Nov 2021 at 1:58pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 2:10pm
Just binged watched Oats Studios. 10 short episodes on Netflix:
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls024184641/

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 2:56pm
I`m watching The Crown too, with my mother-in-law and my wife. Excellent Tv-series IMO.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 10:23am

Been watching a mix of these three.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 12:20pm

Just finished watching this one. I thought it was decent: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9814116/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 42>
  Share Topic