MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Make MMA more like PA?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 6:32pm
Looking at the PA website, I can't really see anything that's both missing and necessary from MMA.  I don't like all the genres being listed on the top and prefer them on a convenient list off to the side.
Conor Fynes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Fynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 4:43pm
As both a member and mere user of both sites, I have noticed that while MMA has great content thus far, its layout is much less friendly when compared to PA, and other sites. The center section of the screen (where the actual content is) is relatively small. I love the idea of having a metal-centered PA-type site, but the easy layout of PA is missing here... Due to the fact that the PA/MMA/JMA family already has the program coding that drives PA (including most popular artists last 24 hours,  top albums of 2011, etc) would it be a big issue to copy that from PA onto here? 

Cheers,
C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic