FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Little Pony: not depraved, just stunted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 36>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 4:45pm

Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

I think that that is why I prefer Twilight, AJ has never really stuck out, while I can think of examples of Twilight being both :3 and annoying. AJ has always seemed more like the support pony, and her accent kind of annoys me, but at least she doesn't call the CMC "my little ponies".

Her accent doesn't annoy me, but you're right that when she's in a support role, she is much less distinctive than the others. Over a Barrel was supposed to be her episode, but Pinkie and Dash still stole the show. Even though AJ with Braeburn was so :3 it hurt.

I'm placing my bets now for the relative length of the backstory sections: AJ, Twilight, Rarity, Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie. I will be very sad if there is no tiny Rarity and Fluttershy for me.  

I'm sure there's enough material for me to do another fanart dump, but I'm too lazy right now, so here is a more metal take on pony (linked for hueg). I'd sig it because I really love it even though I normally don't like cubism, but it loses a lot in resizing. 

Wow, I made that post two hours ago, I guess I wasn't as lazy as I thought. Here is a video because why not?

Edited by Henry Plainview - 14 Apr 2011 at 6:11pm

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:39pm

Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

Although now that I think about it I'm going to have to determine Twilight vs. AJ after I rewatch the episodes because I will have to remember the balance of :3 vs. kind of annoying of both of them. Because I don't know if AJ does anything as :3 as Twilight's clop clop clop, but Twilight also has a lot more annoying sections.

I think that that is why I prefer Twilight, AJ has never really stuck out, while I can think of examples of Twilight being both :3 and annoying. AJ has always seemed more like the support pony, and her accent kind of annoys me, but at least she doesn't call the CMC "my little ponies".

i agree 

http://i.imgur.com/auLa5.pngSO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE OMG

SmileBig smile OMG

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 11:44am

Although now that I think about it I'm going to have to determine Twilight vs. AJ after I rewatch the episodes because I will have to remember the balance of :3 vs. kind of annoying of both of them. Because I don't know if AJ does anything as :3 as Twilight's clop clop clop, but Twilight also has a lot more annoying sections.

http://i.imgur.com/auLa5.pngSO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE OMG 
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:38am
i <3 fluttershy, 
Heart

Edited by SKwid - 13 Apr 2011 at 1:39am

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:06am

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 10:48pm

I had read a (the?) thread it was posted in on MLPonies concerning cutie marks and jobs about a half hour before.

http://asset.soup.io/asset/1578/9130_e404.gif

I just wanted to post this. http://i.imgur.com/Q673g.png

i just wanted to quote this

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 7:50pm
I had read a (the?) thread it was posted in on MLPonies concerning cutie marks and jobs about a half hour before.

http://asset.soup.io/asset/1578/9130_e404.gif
I just wanted to post this. http://i.imgur.com/Q673g.png
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 7:36pm
There we go, Matt. Colin, she's just a background pony, but the idea for the character comes from when she drinks directly out of the punch bowl at the children's party in Call of the Cutie. 

This drawing is very large.

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 7:24pm
lolque
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 7:02pm

It made me uncomfortable even though there really is no logical reason for that.

Same here.
Quote Matt, do you have the drawing of her getting smashed at Silver Spoon's party with Pokey Pierce? I can't find it anywhere and it's taking too long. 

Are you referring to this?
http://i54.tinypic.com/1692l1s.png
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:56pm

Rarity in the shower (!)

Um, why does this exist? It's very cutesy anyway. LOL

It made me uncomfortable even though there really is no logical reason for that. 
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

Ponies don't drink beer

Berry Punch/Overly Protective Parent Pony does. Matt, do you have the drawing of her getting smashed at Silver Spoon's party with Pokey Pierce? I can't find it anywhere and it's taking too long. 

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:42pm

Rarity in the shower (!)

Um, why does this exist? It's very cutesy anyway. LOL
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

Ponies don't drink beer
but i drink beer

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:16pm
Ponies don't drink beer
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:09pm
I have to say the same as Matt, except Rarity is better than Rainbow Dash. Then Big Mac, then the CMC, then Spike (everybody loves him because he's sarcastic, but I find so much of his humor painfully cliche), then Trixie, then Snips and Snails, who can die in a fire. I'd even rather have more Silver Spoon than them. Derpy is objectively the best background pony.

BAKERS GONNA BAKE

And now it's FAN ART ROUNDUP TIME

Too many images in this post, so the last few by john joseco: Scratch, Sweetie Belle, and Rarity in the shower (!)

Edited by Henry Plainview - 12 Apr 2011 at 6:10pm

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:00pm
OH AND PINKIE PIE 

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE MAIN CAST, WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?

for me, fluttershy and rarity are my favorite..
i love them both =3 

from the backround i like derpy-hooves and DJ PON-3

Mane Cast:
1. Fluttershy
2. Rainbow Dash
3. Rarity
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Twilight
6. Applejack

3-5 vary quite a bit, it depends on the episode.

Derpy and Scratch are both pure awesome. http://i.imgur.com/O0AoJ.png
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 3:21pm
OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE MAIN CAST, WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?

for me, fluttershy and rarity are my favorite..
i love them both =3 

from the backround i like derpy-hooves and DJ PON-3

EDIT: OMG I FORGOT ABOUT PINKIE PIE

Edited by SKwid - 12 Apr 2011 at 4:01pm

Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 10:48am
I love that song Disney sountrack in the best formate, and a great bass line their also
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 10:28am
Mulan + MLP =

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 36>
  Share Topic