KHYMERA — The Greatest Wonder (review)

KHYMERA — The Greatest Wonder album cover Album · 2008 · Hard Rock Buy this album from MMA partners
ovidiu
THE GREATEST WONDER-third album of the Italian band KHYMERA is a true AOR musical wonder,a pure jewel in the world of melodic rock .This 3-rd album marks the full maturity of the band - especially in terms of composition and songwritting-trully brilliant!KHYMERA's line up is made of 3 Italian excellent musicians-all members in TWINSPIRITS -a power prog metal band and DENNIS WARD-the brilliant American producer and bass player of PINK CREAM 69!Ward is responsable for the vocals too and he has an excellent voice,it's quite a revelation in my vision,sometimes in BRYAN ADAM's s register!High quality melodic rock here,sensational compositions very catchy and beautifully arranged-a crystal clear production and a little more then 50 minutes of excellent audition of top class AOR!Midtempo songs and superbe rock ballads are flowing in an excellent balance,track after track are revealing the beauty of melodic metal when AOR it's so damn well played! .Beautiful life and Borderline are simply fantastic-2 of the best written AOR songs ever!Great choruses and brilliant musicianship-each musician is on top of his musical expression and maturity here!The first 2 KHYMERA albums -KHYMERA-with STEVE WALSH on vocals and A NEW PROMISE-the first with WARD on vocals are excellent too,but this third one THE GREATEST WONDER-is absolutelly the ...greatest one so far for KHYMERA!In the last couple of years DANIELE LIVERANI was busy with the brand new project TWINSPIRITS-let's hope that KHYMERA will make a new album and I am sure they won't dissapoint at all!5 STARS for a pure AOR jewel album!

Everything Hurts Metalcore
CULT OF LUNA

Carcosa - Trust
CARCOSA
Bosh66· 16 hours ago
From The Ashes - Overcome(Official Video)
FROM THE ASHES