ANAL CUNT 40 More Reasons to Hate Us

Album · 1996 · Grindcore
DamoXt7942
Another shocking album to change my music life and thought drastically. This nasty album “40 More Reasons To Hate Us” by industrial hardcore gang A.C. has been released in 1996 for such a cheap, dull musical scene, veiled in a dirty, vulgar sleeve. Each of 42 tracks except one of Manowar’s masterpieces “Gloves Of Metal” is quite momentary, launched via Seth’s magmatic mouth and loud, distorted, but strictly-played instruments .... as everyone says, might be heard similarly to another one in this album indeed, but at least for me, sounds like every single track should have a potential different from others.

From the beginning "Face It, You're A Metal Band" until "Everyone In Allston Should Be Killed", we can feel a smooth stream of a crazy loud mass. Not known such a fantastic foolish shout, produced with Seth’s mischievous and diverse, excessive voice appearance. Laugh out to listen to “Kill Women” (the title is not laughable though). And sing together the song "I Just Saw The Gayest Guy On Earth" featuring cheap Karaoke-ish falsetto voices and downtempo chorus, one bass chop. Some tracks are against renowned persons or older members of A.C. but who cares? They might play like heels or villains always on stage or on material, I imagine.

Perfectly they make a fool of the audience all around the album, but mysteriously we cannot get upset at all ... the reason is obvious as mentioned above. On the other hand, please listen to “Gloves Of Metal” filled with magnificent power and serious attitude for a metal masterpiece. Why not impressive, excellent?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be critical. I love these reviews.
A translator would do a basterdizing job of a translation. I believe he writes in English and I’d say he does a great job of it because I know first hand how difficult it is translating between Japanese and English.
And "magmatic" is a fucking brilliant word!
I'm loving the love for Anal Cunt. Can I ask, do you write your reviews in Japanese and then put them through a translator? The slightly disjointed grammar and style is excellent for a band like AxCx!