Forum Description: Discuss any topic at all that is not music-related
URL: http://www.MetalMusicArchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=761
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 11:23pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.16 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Beer!
Posted By: FusionKing
Subject: Beer!
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:47am
Many of you PA'ers might remember a certain beer poll from a dude called Epignosis. I feel that as a fan of the king of alcoholic beverages, it is only right to carry on the beer related discussions over to MMA. Here you may answer the poll and if you wish, discuss your taste in beer with all the other happy drinkers who join me on the subject. Please note that the above beers are a mixture of both ales and lagers for those of you who are a little particular about such things. Cheers! Star 

Replies:
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:49am
...And just to add to that, my favourite is Newcastle Brown...
or as we call it in Scotland 'Nookie Broon', 'Newcastle' or just 'Nookie'.

Posted By: Balthamel
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 11:24am
this is metal Evil Smile and they actualy taste good for what i remember and it's brewed in Belgium

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 11:28am

^

Nice one you've got there mate.LOL
I'll put that on my 'to try' list.

Posted By: Pekka
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 11:46am

My favourites.

-------------
http://iamthreepeople.bandcamp.com" rel="nofollow"> <- Click on this!

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 12:12pm

First we get a devil beer, now we have a goat beer and a big angry bear beer...keeping it metal to the core guys! LOL

As for me, I'll just have a Grolsch. Wink

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 2:50pm
I'm going to Prague for a week this month, looking forward to drinking some more tasty Czech beer. Thumbs Up Velkopopovicky Kozel Original is my favourite so far, and from the Finnish stuff it's Karhu (Bear, exactly).

-------------

Posted By: Vehemency
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:14pm
I've never been fond of beer - not that I would have had many years in my life to judge, but anyhow, I don't like the taste at all. Booze, whiskey and some liqueurs are more for my liking.

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:20pm
From the list, Miller, but I am more likely to drink either Killians or Sam Adams.

-------------

Posted By: Colt
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 5:40am
 or 

Depending on the mood.

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/colt2112" rel="nofollow - http://www.last.fm/user/colt2112

Posted By: micky
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 7:27am

Posted By: Tuzvihar
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:51am
http://www.piwaregionalne.pl/media/zdjecia/ciechan-miodowe.jpg

Honey beer! Clap

-------------

Posted By: Sean Trane
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 6:15pm
Although not the best Belgian beer, I went for Blonde Leffe

But let's face Chimay Blue is my fave

-------------
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

this is metal Evil Smile and they actualy taste good for what i remember and it's brewed in Belgium
It's allright beer, but we've also got Duvel (means Devil), Fruit Defendu (forbidden fruit)

-------------
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Posted By: Conor Fynes
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 7:52pm
Does me liking Pabst Blue Ribbon make me an automatic hipster?

Posted By: Time Signature
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 10:56am
I'm straight edge when it comes to alcohol and drug consumption... yes, I'm that boring, but I do like a good old Guinness once in a while (like every ten years or so).

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 12:11pm
 ^
The inclusion of non-alcoholic beers is cool with me too you know...it's still beer, though I don't know if you're into that sort of alternative. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 12:12pm
Tried some San Miguel at the weekend there, very nice indeed.

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Conor Fynes Conor Fynes wrote:

Does me liking Pabst Blue Ribbon make me an automatic hipster?

hahhaha...I'm at a loss to explain what that does make you LOL

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Tuzvihar Tuzvihar wrote:

Honey beer! Clap

god that looks good Smile

Posted By: Raff
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:13pm
Being Italian, wine would be my alcoholic beverage of choice. However, since I have a very low tolerance for alcohol, beer is a much better option - but it must be really good (no Budweiser for me, I'm afraidWink). If I had to choose a favourite, I'd go for Belgian lambic, especially the ones brewed with real fruit (cherries, raspberries, peaches... take your pick). 

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Being Italian, wine would be my alcoholic beverage of choice. However, since I have a very low tolerance for alcohol, beer is a much better option - but it must be really good (no Budweiser for me, I'm afraidWink). If I had to choose a favourite, I'd go for Belgian lambic, especially the ones brewed with real fruit (cherries, raspberries, peaches... take your pick). 

if that was the stuff that ONE glass had you and me, on a full stomach, staggering down the streets of Georgetown... then I'm changing my vote.  Newcastles are good.. but can drink them like water

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 11:43am
I'd rather drink the real Budweiser (the Czech beer) than its US name-thief
But for now, I'll settle for a Mort Subite Kriek that Raff seems to appreciate...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 1:05pm
Mort SubiteHeart

Posted By: Tuzvihar
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Honey beer! Clap

And it is! Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 4:54pm

Honey beer! Clap

And it is! Smile

don't suppose you can put one of those in a zipfile and email me one could you?LOL

Need to find that .. should be able to.. can find anything in DC if you look hard  enough.  Don't believe for a second that the staff of the Polish embassy here drinks Buttwiper, Killer High Life,or Shlitts Malt Liquor

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:19am
I am on a mission today...Smile to find myself a decent number of fine, rare and/or unusual beers in town so that I may sample them all and give feedback Big smile. I have not planned out what I intend to get, but what I do know is that they will probably be from Aldi, Lidl and my local butchers who has a section of fine Scottish alcoholic beverages and sweets at the back Tongue. Will update you all with what I get when I return. Wish me luck! Thumbs Up

Posted By: Time Signature
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by FusionKing FusionKing wrote:

^
The inclusion of non-alcoholic beers is cool with me too you know...it's still beer, though I don't know if you're into that sort of alternative. Thumbs Up

I know this sounds trite, but I don't like the taste of beer, so I see no reason to drink it. And, due to pricinple and personal experiences of tragedy, I abstain from drinking alcohol. I know that this deviates from the stereotypical image of a metalhead and from the stereotypical image of masculinity, but I don't really care.

That being said, I do like malt beer, like Kongens Bryghus Hvidt�l and Nisse�l, both of which have a really low alcohol percentage. I've also tasted Albani's Power Malt beer, which is quite good, too.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 12:39pm
My mission is complete! Big smile I have unusual beer.
Here's the details...
Wychcraft- A blonde beer from the Wychwood Brewery in Oxford, England made with three hops and three malts. (4.5% vol.)
Goliath- A ruby bitter ale brewed with various malts and hops, again from the Wychwood Brewery in Oxford. (4.2% vol.)
Fraoch- A Scottish Heather Ale, using a 16th century recipe. (5.0% vol.)
Alba- A Scottish tawny pine ale with elements of spruce added. Originally a Viking tipple apparently. (7.5% vol.)
Ebulum- A Scottish elderberry black ale, another 16th century recipe. Originally however, elderberry ale was a Welsh druidic idea. (6.5% vol.)
Kelpie- A Scottish seaweed ale. (4.4% vol.)
I will tell you if they're as nice as they sound over the next week or so!
Cheers! ...and happy drinking to all! Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 6:09pm

Kelpie- A Scottish seaweed ale. (4.4% vol.)

I will tell you if they're as nice as they sound over the next week or so!
Cheers! ...and happy drinking to all! Thumbs Up

hah.. I've drank many things over my colorful past as a frickin power drinker, passionate and fun-loving drunk and serial self abuser... but can't say I've drank a seaweed ale. I need a report on that one...LOL

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 9:59am
Ahh... so Micky would like a report on the Kelpie seaweed ale! LOL
You're in luck then mate 'cause I've got through three of the six beers so far, of which the Kelpie is one of those I've tried. My review on it may surprise you! Big smile Here goes...
Kelpie seaweed ale- 5/5 if I were to rate it.
Light, somewhat frothy and satiny smooth texture. Not remotely watery. Soft malty aftertaste with salty elements, a little bit like an undercurrent of the thin seaweed round sushi rolls. The direct taste of the ale is a smooth, silky malt flavour, with elements of herbiness with a soft bitterness which does not interfere with the other flavours. It is also very refreshing, which is surprising when one considers that lagers/blonde beers are more likely to act as thirst quenchers than ales...but this ale does a fine job of that too. Has a very slight smell of the sea. Might I also add that the seaweed in ale technique is 400 years old, known to Scottish islanders and coastal peoples. Smile

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 2:40pm
Just finished the Alba pine ale...It's got a hell of a kick to it... Wacko

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 3:58pm

Ahh... so Micky would like a report on the Kelpie seaweed ale! LOL
You're in luck then mate 'cause I've got through three of the six beers so far, of which the Kelpie is one of those I've tried. My review on it may surprise you! Big smile Here goes...
Kelpie seaweed ale- 5/5 if I were to rate it.
Light, somewhat frothy and satiny smooth texture. Not remotely watery. Soft malty aftertaste with salty elements, a little bit like an undercurrent of the thin seaweed round sushi rolls. The direct taste of the ale is a smooth, silky malt flavour, with elements of herbiness with a soft bitterness which does not interfere with the other flavours. It is also very refreshing, which is surprising when one considers that lagers/blonde beers are more likely to act as thirst quenchers than ales...but this ale does a fine job of that too. Has a very slight smell of the sea. Might I also add that the seaweed in ale technique is 400 years old, known to Scottish islanders and coastal peoples. Smile

hah...  learn something new everyday.  That sounds ...hell... damn interesting.  Worth a try if I can find one of those here on our side of the pond.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 4:33pm
It is seriously worth a try...trust me on that one. Thumbs Up Just going to crack open a bottle of Ebulum, the elderberry ale. Looks like a stout. Hope it's as good as all the others I've got through.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 4:34pm
Yep. Definately as good as the others. Big smile Cheers dudes! Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 4:37pm
thanks for the report!  Keep em coming. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 4:37pm
There is story of a restaurant/bar located in Toledo that has at least one of every beer in the world.  Story goes that if you ask for a certain beer and they don't have it then you don't get that beer. Shocked  

Actually, I don't remember what they would do if they didn't have that beer, but I think that maybe you would get your meal for free or something.  I've not been to this place so I am not 100% it exists or still exists but that is the legend any how.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 4:41pm
Will do. I'll do a report on the Alba, Ebulum, Goliath and Wychcraft... and maybe one on the Fraoch tonight Thumbs Up, however, I'd like to drink some more first! LOL

Posted By: DefeatedWorld
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 5:23pm
Hahaha In Spain we have a beer called 'Cruzcampo'  this is better muahaha! 

Posted By: Stooge
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 6:05pm
I rarely drink beer, but there are very few I've had that I dislike.  I usually just buy the typical brands at The Beer Store: Molson Canadian, Lakeport, MGD, Corona, etc. 

One of my favorite beers is Rickard's Red.

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 8:43am
^
Oooh... there's some of those beers I don't recognise!Shocked  I mean, I've had Miller and Corona loads of times but I don't think I've even seen those other ones Confused. I wonder where I could get some of the less well known Canadian and American beers over here?

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 8:59am
Between Labatt's and Molson, I think that they own 80% of the Canadian market.  I'm pretty sure that I had the Rickard's Red on one of my visits to Toronto.  Since I normally drink Killian's Red, I am generally open to drinking beers called Red.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:09am
One american beer I have always liked is Leinenkugels. That and Sam Adams are the only non European beers I tend to drink. Hopefully not a beer snob.. but just think they (the European beers) taste better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Leinenkugel_Brewing_Company - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Leinenkugel_Brewing_Company

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:15am

They actually started selling that at a booth at Tigers' games last year.  I've not had it and I am not sure if they are still selling it, but I remember my boss telling me about it being a really good beer.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:24am
I discovered the joys of Leinie's  while in the UP.  Good stuff Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:55am
...Anyhow, here's my reviews of those beers I said I'd do yesterday...
Goliath (Pale Ale) - 5/5
Slightly light, smooth,satiny texture with reasonable froth. Direct taste of the beer is relatively sweet with an underlying bitter current. Beautiful soft malt flavour with drifting hints of toffee, dark chocolate and sweet herbage, although amazingly no extras are added to the brew. Aftertaste of soft malt flavour with toffee notes.
Wychcraft (Blonde Beer) - 4/5
Light,extremely smooth,frothy texture. Very refreshing. Direct taste of the beer consists of only very mild sweet notes through a wave of soft bitterness and strong malty flavour. Aftertaste is very malty and vaguely bitter. The aftertaste is also very short lived. The fact that there are three different hops and three different malts used in the beer explains why the beer tastes the way it does.
Alba (Tawny Brown Strong Pine Ale) - 5/5
Very light, highly frothy, silky smooth texture. Direct taste of the beer is sweet and malty with a strong blackcurrant flavour and a great taste of pine. There is a light herby undercurrent in the beer, which is probably because there is also sprigs of spruce added to the the brew. The aftertaste is very clean, no specific taste per say, but it's as if someone has washed the inside of your mouth without you noticing! Also, Pine Ale was brought to Scotland by the Vikings.
I'll do the other two later...I have to go out in a moment...Embarrassed

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 10:02am
These sound really greatThumbs Up

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 10:27am
Ahh! To hell with it! I'm sure I can cram in the other two before I go. Big smile LOL
Ebulum (Elderberry Stout) - 5/5
Light, very frothy, smooth texture. Soft, short lived malty aftertaste but very fresh and clean. The direct taste of the beer consists of slight fruity undertones through soft malt flavour. Very little bitterness. Undercurrent of a strong purer alcohol taste than usual, reminiscent of vodka but smooth and soft without the harshness of such spirits. Elderberry ale was brought to Scotland by Welsh druids in th 9th century.
Fraoch (Heather Amber Ale) - 5/5
Pronounced "fru-och", Gaelic for 'heather'. Very light, highly frothy silky, smooth texture. Aftertaste is clean, herby and short lived. The direct taste of the beer is malty, peppery and herby with little to no bitterness. Very refreshing. Heather ale is an ancient Scottish brew dating back to at least 2000 BC.

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 10:41am
damn you are making me thirsty! Especially that Alba!

Posted By: Stephen
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:26pm
never been a big fan of beer, but I sip corona at times
i prefer Jack Daniels over everything :)

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 4:16pm
Had a quick half pint of Belhaven Best when I was in the pub yesterday, it's very smooth. However, when I took it to the beer garden so I could get a cigarette and some sun, an angry little wasp took an interest in the beer I had, Angry ...I was not happy. That aside, I was very happy when I found some more beers that I have not tried...Big smile these being...
William Wallace - (Ruby Ale) 4.5% vol.
Sierra Nevada - (Pale Ale) 5.6% vol.
I hope they're as good as the last ones I bought! Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 4:24pm

^
Oooh... there's some of those beers I don't recognise!Shocked  I mean, I've had Miller and Corona loads of times but I don't think I've even seen those other ones Confused. I wonder where I could get some of the less well known Canadian and American beers over here?

Lakeport is actually one of the cheapest beers in Canada, making them popular for that reason alone. LOL

It's honestly not that bad, but I'm not too picky.

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Between Labatt's and Molson, I think that they own 80% of the Canadian market.  I'm pretty sure that I had the Rickard's Red on one of my visits to Toronto.  Since I normally drink Killian's Red, I am generally open to drinking beers called Red.

Oddly enough, I don't know anyone who actually drinks Labatt these days.  They might have some popular brands under different names, but I don't know the companies that well.  I know Labatt Brewery either owned or heavily sponsored the Toronto Blue Jays back in the 90s, so no doubt it was more popular then.

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 4:33pm
Oh, by the way, I never thought to ask but have any of you drank Sierra Nevada?

Posted By: Matt
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 5:50pm

What would expect from an Aussie. Cans are the fav not stubbies. Been drinking Carlton United Beer since I was born. My Grandfather used to give me sips when I was a little kidHeartHug( for my Grandfather not the grog) I am not a much of a drinker these days. Probaly would drink beer once a fortnight.......social occasions. Now and again at home these days it is wine when with the familySmile

-------------
Matt

Posted By: Callergrim
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 7:15pm
Unfortunateley i can't choose Duvel, a famous beer brand from Belgium. So I have chosen a similair brand called Leffe. But look at this..

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Callergrim - http://www.last.fm/user/Callergrim

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 7:25pm
Duvel is wonderful - I've had it when I still lived in Italy. If I remember correctly, it can be found here in some of the fancier grocery stores, together with other Belgian beers (such as the heavenly fruit lambics).

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 12:24pm
^
That beer looks amazing. Big smile I'll see if I can get one of those in Edinburgh.

Posted By: Callergrim
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 10:29am

That beer is amazing! Big smile

8,5% alcohol

-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/Callergrim - http://www.last.fm/user/Callergrim

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Oddly enough, I don't know anyone who actually drinks Labatt these days.  They might have some popular brands under different names, but I don't know the companies that well.  I know Labatt Brewery either owned or heavily sponsored the Toronto Blue Jays back in the 90s, so no doubt it was more popular then.
I know that they sell LaBatt Blue at the Tigers' games along with Budweiser.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 6:55pm
Tomorrow, to celebrate Micky's birthday, we'll be having a nice bottle of authentic Belgian raspberry lambic. It should go well with the raspberry cheesecakeWink!

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 9:22am
yeah.. looking forward to that almost as much as the food hahha

Date Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 3:20pm
A week spent in Prague and I'm converted:

I came back to Finland last Sunday night and the first thing I did Monday morning on my way to work was go out and buy me some more of this, having one right now Clap From a very beautiful PA stein by the way Wink

-------------

Posted By: The Angry Scotsman
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 8:44pm
Rob's not lurking around in here is he?
Wink

-------------
Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer and Testament. The real Big Four of thrash metal!

Listen to doom metal, worship Satan

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 12:53am

Belated HB, micky
StarStarStarStarStar

That's your 25th , I believe, uh?? Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

Belated HB, micky
StarStarStarStarStar

That's your 25th , I believe, uh?? Wink

belated thanks!!

old enough now to where I go by metal mental  age equivalency...

that was my 12th... for 29 years running now LOL  It's cool... till I start thinking Raff has the cooties LOL

Posted By: LittleBig
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 7:08pm
Beck's and stella from the list; why aren't Carlsberg and heineken in the list?

Posted By: The Angry Scotsman
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 4:56pm
Shocked
Yuengling is not on the list?

That's my personal favorite.

-------------
Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer and Testament. The real Big Four of thrash metal!

Listen to doom metal, worship Satan

Posted By: Ulfednar
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 6:43pm
I've come to a new philosophy regarding beer: as long as it's cold, but I mean cold like a fucking frostbitten necrospire of frozen ice in a mighty northern snowstorm, it's good!

Maybe the 40+ degrees Celsius outside are to blame for my epiphany.

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 1:03pm
That's me already coming across the selection of Christmas Ales in town... Was far too impatient to wait until then to try them! I got these...
Bah Humbug- 5.0% vol. cinnamon spiced ruby ale.
Rosey Nosey- 4.9% vol. rich chestnut ale.
I have another three that have been lying around for a while as I had the flu recently...Marston's Double Drop, The Battle Of Bannockburn...and
Tapping The Admiral. Hope they're as good as they appear to be!
Merry Pre-Christmas/Yule/Tasty Dinner,Pudding And Booze Day.
Cheers!

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 3:32pm
Good thing we have this emoticon now: Beer

I actually haven't had a beer in a few months though. EmbarrassedLOL

Posted By: Murphy
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 4:16pm
Not sure how available this is outside my country, but its been my staple throughout the last winter, a subtle but delicious dark ale.

http://www.whiterabbitbeer.com.au/ - http://www.whiterabbitbeer.com.au/

Most of my beer drinknig is done down at the local boutique, putting me out of pocket $8 - 11 for a pint, but quality is assured. Brewed on site, they've a wide range of seasonal beers. I've many a found memory of downing an ol 'Russian Imperial' stout, weighting in at 12%. Yeasty as hell, so much so, it almost tastes like a liquefied tin of Vegemite... hmmm... a slight exaggeration, but it does possess a piquant after taste, which could be the demise of some. 

-------------
Guai ai gelidi mostri �Everything that is doddering, squint-eyed, infamous, sullying, and grotesque is contained for me in this single word: God� Andr� Breton

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 12:05pm
 ^
Oh good I love Marmite/Vegemite!

Posted By: SKwid
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 4:19am
my favorite beer as of now

Posted By: Triceratopsoil
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 4:32am
that one is a gooder

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 1:41pm
had some of this yesterday

Posted By: captain_cat
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:21pm
i like pale ale. especially alexander keiths

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:33pm
^ Keith's is awesome

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by captain_cat captain_cat wrote:

i like pale ale. especially alexander keiths

i love keiths as well.
allmost finished a case of them.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:21pm
time to go drink multiple jugs with colin Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

and, I must say, it went quite well Beer

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

and, I must say, it went quite well Beer
Beer

-------------

Posted By: Prog Geo
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:41am
Ι don't drink.I don't like drinks.Someone must ban drinks and cigarettes.

-------------
Inexistence is the true normality.

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Prog Geo Prog Geo wrote:

No they must not. The forbidden fruit is sweeter, remember? Just think of the alcohol prohibition in the 20s in the US...

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:44am

Angry  (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:54am
George just because you don't like something, doesn't mean other people don't Tongue

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:01pm
The drinks were created for offering warmness to people who live to cold countries.Not for enjoyment.Also I'm completely against with every social team and it's style.I don't like the metal/disco/punk/emo e.t.c. clothing.Anyways you get my point. 

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:03pm
Also I don't believe that the forbidden is sweeter.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:07pm

Also I don't believe that the forbidden is sweeter.

what I was trying to say that people will always do things that are forbidden, don't know why.

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:08pm
Because they're illogical and [%&*@]s.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:11pm

Because they're illogical and [%&*@]s.

have you ever broken any rules?

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:19pm
I don't think so.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:20pm

I don't think so.

I don't mean breaking the law

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:21pm
LOLI understood.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:23pm

LOLI understood.

wow, I was never a problem kid or anything, but even I broke a few rules here and there.

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:24pm
Ok.Generally I'm a quiet guy.I don't create problems.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:26pm

Ok.Generally I'm a quiet guy.I don't create problems.

I've got an introverted personality myself, although I am a sociable person.

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:28pm
As you understand,I'm not so sociable.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:30pm
I could say that I'm a little bit misanthropic.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 12:37pm

I could say that I'm a little bit misanthropic.

misanthropic how?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk