MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Progressive Metal Discussion Thread

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Progressive Metal Discussion Thread
Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:25pm By UMUR
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Now listening to a great Prog Metal album, though of an edgier nature than most of the bands mentioned so far - Voivod's The Outer Limits.  Another band that suffered the untimely loss of one of its core membersUnhappy...

RIP Piggy!!! Disapprove  Voivod is great as well. I'm not the biggest fan, but I love Dimension Hatross!Big smile

Yeah the death of Piggy was a real blow. One of my favorite guitarists. A true inspiration on my own playing. I�m about the world�s most dedicated Voivod fanboy. Not that I enjoy all their stuff. I consider Dimension Hatr�ss, Nothingface and The outer Limits to be undisputed masterpieces and I�ve rated them all 5 stars on PA. Three of my favorite albums ever. I�ll re-write my PA reviews before posting them here on MMA though as they were some of my first reviews written for PA and they are not very good. Killing Technology is an excellent albums too and Angel Rat is pretty good as well. The rest do not live up to the standard of those 5 magnificent albums but some of the other albums are pretty good too.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.066 seconds.