MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - The Grindcore Thread

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:43am By SKwid
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

Originally posted by trappedinside trappedinside wrote:

for sure man.  just went through the grind section (man lots of crucial stuff missing!) and rated a bunch of it, some of the ratings are pretty mind-boggling.  the inalienable dreamless by discordance axis at like 1.83 or something, wtf????  i also play in a band, we're releasing an LP soon and doing a big US tour, check it out:
http://sixbrewbantha.bandcamp.com

also forgot a crucial addition to the above post.  given that this site spawned from a prog rock forum i think anybody on here into grindcore at all will absolutely love this band:

yes that's a 10 minute grind song.

Yeah this site is missing quite a few grind bands, and there aren't too many grind fanboys here either. I have not been adding grind bands because i'm trying to get rhough updating and making sure all the grind bands discogs are up-to-date.Smile

Cool about the Lp and tourThumbs Up, I can add you guys to grindcore seeing as you have some demos and splits released.

Also if you want long grindcore songs, then try these monsters out for size.
This band (http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/a-team.aspx?ac=a-t) has two songs on their full length that are over 20 minutes longConfused.

if you want to make a list of grind bands that need adding, im sure that would help (it would help me for sure) .

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.059 seconds.