MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Recommendations/Featured albums >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Help me decide what to listen to next!

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Help me decide what to listen to next!
Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:08pm By Warthur
Hey folks,

As some of you know over the last year or so I've been working on listening to my complete music collection in as close to chronological order as I can get it, reviewing stuff along the way and generally refreshing myself when it comes to what I've got, what's hot, and what I can safely get rid of. Well, I've completed that project so now I'm ready to once again go forth and acquire new stuff. (Yes, this does mean the pace at which I do new reviews here will slow down a bit - sorry guys.)

I've already got some ideas about things I want to track down, but any suggestions of cool metal stuff to listen to would be appreciated. If you haven't read my reviews you can get a quick snapshot of what I do and don't like by just glancing at the five-star albums listed on my reviewer profile here:

Recommendations from all genres are appreciated but it'd be great to be able to explore some of the genres where I've not listened to much stuff - particularly folk metal, sludge metal, gothic and industrial metal (and grindcore, since I don't think I've ever listened to any) - since when it comes to genres where I've listened to a lot of things I tend to have a better handle on what I want to explore next.

Edited by Warthur - 27 Apr 2012 at 8:12pm

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.