MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Seigmen - Norways first post-metal act

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Seigmen - Norways first post-metal act
Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 9:25am By Balthamel
I just have that feeling when i listen ot their music, and how they evolved and the short span between each record they are to me equivelant to Neurosis and Tool now in the realm of experimental early 90s metal/rock acts

my Seigmen madness have infected PA, and now it will infect MMA, they were a utterly stunning band, who also can be argued to be one of the first post-metal bands in the world.

they are labeld goth metal but that I feel is just a short amount of how they sound to me, they have a dence and a changing sound throughout the 90s,.  this I will recomend to fans of both Neurosis, Tool, Melvins, Ulver, Meshuggah, Isis, Mastodon, Pelican, Cult of Luna, Sigur Ros, Porcupine Three and Ozric Tentacles

i would recomend all their albums really and listen to them from the debute EP from 1992 uptil the last (and only english lingual album ) Radiowaves from 1997.

Edited by Balthamel - 30 Oct 2011 at 9:25am

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.