Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 5:02pm By adg211288
Artist: Neal Morse
Album: Sola Scriptura
Previous Last.fm Scrobbles: 50
Old Rating: 5/5

Verdict: Until the one I picked up earlier today arrives, this remains the only Neal Morse solo album I actually own physically. Likewise I also only own one Spock's Beard album which will feature on this blog at some point. In both cases I'm really not sure why that is, because both albums number among my favourite prog rock albums, especially this one, which is likely the closest Morse has ever come to making a full metal album. Like with the rest of his solo work the Christian theme may be off putting to some (this particular releases is a concept album about the life of life of the German theologian Martin Luther), but I've never found Morse to be excessively preachy (and generally not at all), so it's a shame if anyone steers clear of his solo work for that reason. It's been too many years since I played this one, but it's as strong as ever. I still think he called in favours with God and got the ghost of Layne Staley to lay down some vocals on The Conflict. 

New Rating: No Change

Keeper? Yep.

Edited by adg211288 - 24 Jun 2020 at 5:02pm

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.