Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 7:36pm By Unitron
^I'd definitely quit too if the only things I had that I hadn't listened to in a while were Kiss and Green Day albums (Though unfortunately I'll have to get around to re-listening to the few Green Day albums I have, not expecting to enjoy those as much as I did when I was 13 lol) I haven't listened to Morgoth in a while, and when I did it was only once. I remember really liking them when I listened to them but can't remember a thing about them.

Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Definitely holds up. The Tempest is just such a fantastic song, that's never left my playlist. It's funny though how my feelings about certain songs have flipped though. Listening to it again, Visions was one of my favorites, when it used to be one of my least favorites. On the flipside, The Other Side used to be a favorite, but didn't like it as much this time around. Overall though it's a really good album to get a rock fan into electronic music or an electronic fan into rock music, obviously must've worked for me to a degree.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.