Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 1:38pm By Unitron
Rhymin' and Stealin' from Patrick and Adam, decided to go through my collection and listen to albums that I either have never listened to, never all the way through, or haven't heard in a while. I guess I'll define "in a while" as maybe 2017 and earlier? I'd say 2018 was when I really started to open my ears to music and realized what music I responded to and what I didn't. So I don't know how some stuff will hold up.

I won't go in any order, just pick random albums that I might be in the mood for. Starting with Soulfly:

Genres: Nu Metal, Groove Metal
Year: 2002
Have I listened to it?: At some point, it's been so long though there's only two scrobbles on Last.fm before now.
General thoughts on the band: I've always liked Soulfly, but they're one of those bands that's never been a favorite so I'm only familiar with a handful of albums. Primitive is definitely my favorite from what I know.
Prediction on thoughts: I think it's going to be really good, probably will end up my second favorite after Primitive.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.059 seconds.