MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Thrash Metal Fans Unite!

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:38am By MAVIIIVAM
Originally posted by Darksideof Darksideof wrote:

thanks kiddo for the comments! you made smile.Big smile
We share the same thoughts. however I love metallica until The black album and I love all Dream Theater material.
If don't the rest I unrgelly recomend them highly!
Also check Porcupine Tree if you don't know yet and spock beards. these bands are more prog than metal but if you like enchant and sieges even you will enjoy them also check Knight area, Arena, Collage, Explostion In The Sky, WLP I don't want to overwell you. LOL did I just did? I will check you link thanks..
thanks for the link.I love prog metal as much as progressive rock..

Sorry dont mean to go into a "Prog Tangent" but I need to hear "Collage, Explostions In
The Sky,
and WLP" as I see their albums at a cool little record Store in Claremont Ca.

My "collection" is quite extensive in Prog, Metal, Thrash and Death Metal so I've had many
"stages" in this music to enjoy Big smile and been around when all those genres were . . . *cough! . . .
invented (I'm 47) . . . so who are you callin' "Kiddo" LOL?

Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

How about Sadus? I've been listening to their album A Vision of Misery lately, and I absolutely love it! 

Swallowed in Black is a pretty awsome album. I even named my old death/ doom metal act after the song Last Abide (http://www.myspace.com/lastabide) from the album. I didn�t really enjoy A Vision too much back then but I will give it a re-listen before I write my review sometime in the future.

Thats weird, I thought the same when I had it, I may have to sample it on YOUtube to refresh
my memory.

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 02 Sep 2010 at 2:26am

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.