MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Recommendations/Featured albums >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - I need helpt with this

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 2:25pm By Balthamel
 i really would have hoped that Norway had a normal non-black metal band that were as fresh as Opeth is for Sweden and Amorphis is for Finland, (I was on a Enslaved concert last week and the music is good, but it is still got that BM sound, and I would really like to hear a metal band that is nether copying the American metal core scene nor revamping the Black Metal sound but are daring enough to play eclectic and mysterious metal (it can have the folk elements of the more folkish side of BM, but not  only restrict to that. a band that make music from Norse mythology but are not pure black or 70% black or such. but show eclecticism like Amorphis, Opeth and Mastodon, Isis, and other bands with layers and free minds)

is there a non black metal influenced nor metalcore influenced bands from Norway that are similar to Opeths eclectisisme, or eclectic metal in general from Norway.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.102 seconds.