MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - The Queensryche appreciation thread

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - The Queensryche appreciation thread
Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 10:32pm By Charcaroth
Queensryche used to be my favorite band, just before I got into heavier stuff. Geoff Tate used to be hands down my favorite vocalist ever. Then I lost touch with them after being a little underwhelmed with "Promised Land" and discovering black metal.

I heard "Sign of the Times" on the radio like three times and didn't even know I was listening to Queensryche until the DJ finally said so. I was amazed. Then the resentment set in. Now I have a strange love/hate relationship with the band. I wish Tate would quit smoking and being kind of a douchebag and decide to give a damn again. I wish Kelly Grey would get the hell out, whether or not DeGarmo comes back. They don't have to go back to the glory days, but I would appreciate a cease to the watered down, insincere alternative rock they've been wearing out all these years.

Sorry, that said, OM2 has some very good moments. It's very uneven, but the better moments are truly great.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.037 seconds.