Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Reviewing what the reviewers reviewed
Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:36pm By Vim Fuego
SENTENCED - North From Here cover
Last up is Sentenced's second album North From Here. When I saw them I thought it was going to be a bit gloomy and a bit of a downer, because I have really only listened to later gothic-ish albums than this. But no, this was a surprise. It was death metal, and some of it was quite outstanding. Unfortunately, it was also a bit uneven, and it dragged a bit in places. Terrorizer rated this a 4.5. I think it rates a 3.

This was the last review in this magazine. Judging by the state of metal from this mag, the melodic death thing was just starting to develop, thrash was well and truly fucked, doom-death and doom metal were on the rise, and the industrial thing was starting to show some real variety and potential. There was a little bit of black metal, and it hadn't overwhelmed and drowned all else in the underground just yet. And for anyone who doesn't know, Terrorizer leans more to the extreme end of metal.

It also pointed out several glaring holes in our database!Big smile I shall endeavor to fix these forthwith.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.100 seconds.