Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:22pm By Nightfly
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Artist: Ayreon
Album: The Human Equation
Old Rating: 5/5

Verdict: The Human Equation is the Ayreon album that for a long time didn't completely click for me, although there are a few tracks from it I have always loved and were among the first I heard from Ayreon that today offer an incredibly high amount of nostalgia value. I've been up and down on the album as a whole though (so much that I have reviewed it no less than three times!), at least until a few years ago. I think the main reason for this was that I didn't (and still don't too much) like the voice of one of the cast, Eric Clayton. However over time the music has won through and I now consider this to be among Ayreon's best releases: certainly one of the most out and out progressive of them. I would even go so far as to say it is now one of my all time favourite albums. 

New Rating: No Change. 

That was the first Ayreon album I bought and it's my second favourite after 01011001 taking my top spot. Haven't played it in year's so I must put that right soon.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.059 seconds.