MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Pain of Salvation Appreciation Society

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Pain of Salvation Appreciation Society
Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 10:41am By J-Man
Originally posted by progshine progshine wrote:

I discovered PoS through a friend, he borrowed me 3 of their first records, I was amazed! But the final blow came with Be, what an AMAZING piece of art music!

Scarsick? I like that, what's the problem most seen on it? Tongue

And I've just listened Road Salt One, and, what can I say, it's no fabulous I must say, but that's the best thing on PoS, they never repeat themselves, music is to try different paths, they always do that! Approve

A lot of people don't like Scarsick. I originally gave it a 2 star review on ProgArchives... now I changed it to a 5 star masterpiece! Clap

I didn't like the "rap" elements, as well as the more simplistic style. But like all Pain of Salvation albums, dozens of listens proved me wrong! LOL I also love how Daniel Gildenl�w is always trying to break new grounds. Even though I'll take Be and The Perfect Element over Road Salt One any day of the week, I can't help but congratulate the band for creating yet another album unlike anything I've heard before.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.035 seconds.