0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killing Joke - Night Time
    Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 1:03pm
it is not a metal album, it is a gothic, new-wave, post punk, proto-grunge album with metalic soundscapes.

pick your favourite Big smile

for me this is one easy StarStarStarStarStar album
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 1:13pm
I can�t chose. I never thought of the album as an album where I pick favorites. I really enjoy the album though.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 1:30pm
me too my first encounter with the most influential band after the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Roxy Music and Kraftwerk.

the most standout feature with KJ is their atmospheric synths by Jaz, to me that is what MAKES Killing Joke special, becouse it fits so realy well to their overall sound. it realy discribes their sound, and if you listend to the two most influenced bands Faith No Moe and Nine Inch Nails, they have both background synth becouse of KIlling Joke did it

Edited by Balthamel - 04 Sep 2010 at 1:34pm
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 1:49pm
and for youre information UMUR so have I been drinken two Tuborg wile ive made this poll and also when im typing this Big smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 3:30pm
Big smileOur BMP just went up.

I think we should make a seperate football thread at some point, so we can discuss ball, but I just have to say that it was too bad you didn�t score in the last minutes of the game in Copenhagen. You were so close. Pretty lucky though that you were only down with one goal after the first half though.

My team Lyngby Boldklub played FCK the Saturday between the two Rosenborg matches and quite predictably we lost 3-0 ( we just advanced to the best league this year and are considered likely favorites to be relegated again). FCK are without a doubt the best team in Denmark and have been for the last 10 years. I don�t have a warm affection for the club but my God they play some really fantastic football these days. I never thought I would say that. Wink
lucas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 6:22pm
Love Like Blood.

This album is excellent, but it is not metal at all.

Dorosłe dzieci mają żal, za kiepski przepis na ten świat.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 8:17am
I voted for the title track which is dark and gloomy with great guitar riff. quite epic realy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic