MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changing ratings to drafts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing ratings to drafts
    Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:40am
I�ve made a couple of ratings, but now I would like to copy some draft reviews from PA to MMA. That�s fine but once I�ve rated an album there is no option to make a draft. There�s only the option to submit the review directly. I�m not interested in posting the review yet though, so is it possible to create an option to post a draft review on an album that you�ve already rated ( without review)?
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 7:48pm
For now, this is not possible. Let me analyze if we can build something that may help you.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 9:31am
Thanks Phil, that would be much appreciated.Smile
topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 8:06pm
I was able to... I simply went to my reviews section and was able to edit my review which was a rating only and it allowed me to put in a draft...
Lost respect for these archives when I saw Creed added, among other bands. Not going to be foruming here anymore. You can keep my reviews if you want.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 1:53am
I�ve just had another look, and I still only have a save option when I open a rating only. Do you have anything else but a save button when you enter a rating only ( without review)?
topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 2:06am
I'm not sure. Just for clarification I took these steps:

1. Went to my profile page. There is a list of some reviews and ratings on certain albums.

2. Clicked on link that says something like view all reviews/ratings.

3. There is a pencil to the left of every star rating. I click on the ratings I've done and it allows me to change my star rating and add a review if I wish.

Works for me. I'm not sure what's going on for you.
Lost respect for these archives when I saw Creed added, among other bands. Not going to be foruming here anymore. You can keep my reviews if you want.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 3:23am
^yep but the problem is not adding a review. It�s adding a draft that you don�t want to make into a review just yet. That�s currently not possible when you�ve already rated the album in question. There�s only the option to submit the review directly.
topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 4:27am
Oh sorry my bad. Never mind then.
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:41pm
Have there been any further developments in this, Phil? Smile
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 9:19pm
Not yet... thanks to bump it up, I'll see what I can do Geek
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:07pm
Thumbs Up
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic