MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Official ''Review Our Music'' Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sic 'Em Buster (Post-Hardcore Band from D.C.)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicembuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sic 'Em Buster (Post-Hardcore Band from D.C.)
    Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 8:47pm
Hello Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to try to catch your interest in my band, Sic 'Em Buster. Sic 'Em Buster is a relatively new post-hardcore band from the D.C. Metro Area looking to get their foot in the door by playing lots of shows and promoting ourselves wherever possible. There's no bigger opportunity for a us than getting a great opening show that really opens up our fan base and establishes our name. However, as you probably know, anyone who's ever tried to get one of these big shows knows it's difficult to get a show promoter, venue, or touring band to even consider booking your band for a show without looking and sounding like any other professional band. That doesn't mean that it's not worth the effort, though. I believe we've got a polished sound with a decent fan following. The next step for us to have people, such as yourself, to take time to review our music!

Our self-titled EP "Sic 'Em Buster" was released in March 2011. It was a 4 song EP released as a teaser to see if there was enough interest in a full-length album. The demand for a full-length was overwhelming by our fans, so it's coming shortly! Our sound has been compared to bands such as: Underoath, We Came As Romans, Woe Is Me, Attack! Attack!, Of Mice And Men.. to name a few.

We're releasing a brand new album in late April, 2013 entitled "Ermahgerd, It's Sic 'Em Buster". The album is in the final stages of being completed. In the interm, I'd like to refer you to our promotional websites to let you hear our current music:

www.sicembuster.com or www.facebook.com/sicembuster

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

www.sicembuster.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic