MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INNER NOCTURNE - debut album coming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INocturnE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INNER NOCTURNE - debut album coming
    Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 1:08pm
Inner Nocturne is my solo metal project. The upcoming album (Gates To Immortality) will contain 9 songs (70 minutes in total) of blackened and atmospheric journey.There are two songs below taken from the album. How do you find them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujjF-R_Wnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPRwaTFVsk

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 1:21pm
Can�t say I�m a black metal expert, but from what I hear it sounds great...
INocturnE View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INocturnE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 2:36pm
WOW, BIG THANX! :)
If you don't sit in black too much, and find the songs good, that's a real compliment for me.
All was recorded, mixed and mastered at my home on my PC, so it's far from a DImmu Borgir production level, but if you find them worth listening, I'm really happy to hear that! It keeps me motivating for releasing the album, which should be available in next few weeks (just finishing the art design for it).

Cheers!
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 4:09pm
Cool stuff, very evocative! Nice vocals too. I'm not a black metal expert either, but I think it sounds even better without this polished production used by Dimmu Borgir and other bands of that ilk. 
INocturnE View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INocturnE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 1:12am
Really thanks for your words!
Indeed, many of the 'too polished' releases do not have that 'something' which attracts listeners to it more and more, and gets boring after some time.
But on the other hand it's good to hear particular instruments in the mix.
I hope I managed to achieve my aim to make the sounding not too underground (basement-like), but being a little bit dirty, original and clear enough at the same time. Anyway, I made all my songs with heart, and (at least in my opinion) they all have a unique climate/atmosphere. Those two represent rather a 'base' level for the album, meaning one will not find songs worse than them, but rather a few others will be found even better :)
(besides the Youtube sound quality is not the highest, so on the CD the songs will be of better quality)

Cheers!

Edited by INocturnE - 25 Feb 2013 at 1:16am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 2:06am
Remember to suggest your band for addition here: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=1 when the album is out. If you can provide album front cover artwork, lineup, release info and tracklist with times that would be really helpful.
INocturnE View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INocturnE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 2:27am
Thanks for the hint!
Lineup is quite easy and short - me only :)

Once the physical copy is in my hands, I'll create the request to add it to the archives as you mentioned above.

But for now - the album will be called 'Gates To Immortality'.
Additionally - maybe the tracks' list and their times could be interesting to someone even now:

1. Inferno 8:44
2. Iter Ad Infinitum 8:55
3. Thorns 8:19
4. Dark Antimatter Mystica 8:28
5. Gates To Immortality 7:52
6. Stellar Sabbath 2:19
7. A Day Of No Sun 8:41
8. Cold Breath Of Fire 8:55
9. Aera Draconis (Overture) 7:24

70 minutes in total.

Edited by INocturnE - 25 Feb 2013 at 2:28am
INocturnE View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INocturnE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:43am
Hello,

The album is out finally, and available in a digital and CD form (with a beautiful 12 pages booklet in the style of the cover artwork).
For fans of symphonic, atmospheric & melodic black metal.

http://innernocturne.bandcamp.com/

If interested in the printed copy, please have a look at (I'm fine with international shipment - please contact me):

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/INNER-NOCTURNE-GATES-IMMORTALITY-/251269578955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_212&hash=item3a80d580cb
http://allegro.pl/inner-nocturne-gates-to-immortality-i3217921880.html

P.S.
Is there any limitation for number of threads? I was not able to create a new thread in this forum because of lack of permissions. I don't spam with meaningless messages, but thought that a new thread for the new release could be appropriate.

Edited by INocturnE - 01 May 2013 at 3:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic