Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal movie on the making

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metal movie on the making
    Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:25am
the most infamous act in metal world is ganna become a film and they have alleady started the casting

remembr the murder of �ystein Aarseth.
article from Dagbladet

http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/05/23/kultur/film/musikk/lords_of_chaos/black_metal/21724619/
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:59pm
I can't read Norwegian
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

I can't read Norwegian

+1
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:44am
it is gonna be a movie about black metal, the band called Mayham "blarp" , also it is talking of the casting of tha film, and that an actor is gonna portray Varg Vikernes and another actor is gonna portray �ystein �rseth, the film is based on a book called somehting (it has a name that book), the book is namd "Lord of Chaos" which i think is pretty original title when you think it is a about Black Metal

the black metal community loath the book and said the film is PURE rubbish "blarp", , and many of the black metal community will boycott THE MOVEI, "rage",

i am curious of the project, it better be fun and well made or ells itis a waste of money

i think it is important to present the context in a true manner as one can get it
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:52am
Ha ha...well yeah it�s definitely a story worth a movie. I can�t possibly see a Hollywood movie capture the atmosphere of the early nineties black metal scene though. Not even close. It�ll probably be polished and the actors will be nice, beautiful, clean and eatable for the general teen public. I�m not holding my breath.
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:13am
^But i'sn't a norwegian company that will make the movie?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:37pm
I hate to sound like Varg or something, but this is probably gonna suck a ton of shit.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Tupan Tupan wrote:

^But i'sn't a norwegian company that will make the movie?

The question is! Will it matter?Big smile
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:59am
Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

I hate to sound like Varg or something, but this is probably gonna suck a ton of shit.

About two years ago, wasn't someone making a similar movie for the book Lords of Chaos?  With the dude who played a role in Twilight almost being casted as Varg?  Varg apparently hated the book.  He'd probably not like the movie or any other for the same reasons.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 7:09am
^Really interesting view on the early Norwegian black metal scene by Varg there. I actually learned a few things. That�s what is so funny about Varg. He is well articulated, clever and loaded with creativity and at the same time there are things about him that completely turns me off. The way he specifically mentions that Dr. Michael Rothstein is a jew like it�s a bad thing, isn�t something I can condone.
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:42pm
Anti-Semite or not, Varg is right, this move is gonna suck. I'm not even gonna watch it on YouTube or anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic