MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I think i reviewd wrong album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think i reviewd wrong album
    Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:59pm
I don't know what I was thinking I was (in my mind) reviewing Badmotorfinger but I might have clicked on Superunkonw without noticing so the 4/50 star I was reviewing was givven to Superunkown but it was ment to BMF, this was my first review also Cry but I have this thing with misconceptions, i somehow gets stressed and think im doing the right thing but insted I make a compleet fool out of myself Angry
Iwas realy happy with that review so when i pressed publich and went back to the band BIO i saw my failor

please have mercy Embarrassed

Edited by Balthamel - 30 Mar 2010 at 5:00pm
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 5:04pm
can someone please look this upp or copy /paste so that the correct review is were it should be. 
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 5:05pm
You have the option to edit your review, including the rating (I think), so I would just review them both.
Go to your profile and look at the list of your reviews and you will find the edit button to the left.
Then use copy / paste so you don't have to rewrite it for the proper album.

Edited by NJCat_11 - 30 Mar 2010 at 5:09pm
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 5:11pm
okey thanks :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic