MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My first public original playlist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first public original playlist
    Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 2:26pm
More recently, I discovered such amazing genres as instrumental metal, post-metal, post-rock and melodic matalcore. And I realized that these genres have a lot in common with modern electronic music and ambient. For example, the structure of a track or its duration may be similar. Both are instrumental, that is, without vocals (which I consider a separate plus). So I did my first public original playlist called Urban Radio. It is available on Spotify and Apple Music.

This playlist explores the relationship between electronic music and instrumental rock/metal through electronic rock. All compositions are instrumental.

Headlining the playlist are Anamnez and Raizer, who are responsible for the rock part, and DVRKLXGHT and iwilldiehere, who are responsible for the electronic music. There are also inclusions from skyfall beatsEXISTENTIAL DEAD and others.

The playlist can be listened to in a loop from any track.

Please note that if you have Spotify without a premium subscription, the playlist tracks will play randomly. It's better to listen to them in a given order.
This is my first public playlist. Happy listening! Don't forget to add it to your library if you like it.

Edited by FlashBack2210 - 11 Apr 2024 at 2:29pm
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 2:29am
I'll have a listen tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic