MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cannot add albums anymore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot add albums anymore
    Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 8:45am
The page for adding albums does not open correctly anymore. Has someone facing this problem too?

The page appears like this, I needed to refresh several times, for much time, until it worked:

Edited by Tupan - 05 Dec 2022 at 8:47am
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 8:50am
Fuck, I couldn't upload the image, but the thing is: the page doesn't load completely, thus preventing me of adding an album
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 8:52am
Can you upload the image to an image server for us, I use this one:

An add album page loaded fine for me when I just checked, but I need to see what you're seeing to have some idea about what's happening here. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 9:21am
Here: https://imgbox.com/6okUa4K8

Does not load beyond that.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 10:24am
All I can say is that I'm getting the same issue. I've tried opening the add album form on a few different artists and it's loading fine and fast. Though I have also experienced a few oddities on the site in the last few weeks that go unexplained, but it usually rights itself after a while. 

The only thing I can suggest is trying a few of the usual suspects such as logging in and out and see if that changes anything or trying out a different web browser and seeing if that makes any difference. 

Or failing that, completely clearing cookies for MMA from your web browser and then logging back in (doing such will log you out) might do the trick. Other websites I've used sometimes need this if you use them for so long, then they start working again. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 9:12am
Tried it all, but only worked when I changed of PC. Well, at least I can add albums and edit again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic