Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 8:55am
All looks very tasty. 
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

We had a great Christmas! The best thing about a southern hemisphere Christmas is that it's the middle of summer here, and you can do stuff outside. Went to my stepson's place for a barbecue lunch which was for five of us (and the dog), and then went to my Mum and Dad's for tea, which was just massive! Must have been 50-odd people by the time all the rellies, rejigged and re-blended families, teenage boyfriends and various hangers on all congregated. Kicked around rugby balls, threw tennis balls for the dog until he was exhausted, ate more barbecue food until stuffed full, and drank enough beer to fall asleep quite comfortably last night.

Sounds great though to us in the UK and no doubt other Northern hemisphere Countries Christmas in the Sun would seen very strange. Just wouldn't be the same without all the miserable weather and long dark nights. LOL
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

We had a great Christmas! The best thing about a southern hemisphere Christmas is that it's the middle of summer here, and you can do stuff outside. Went to my stepson's place for a barbecue lunch which was for five of us (and the dog), and then went to my Mum and Dad's for tea, which was just massive! Must have been 50-odd people by the time all the rellies, rejigged and re-blended families, teenage boyfriends and various hangers on all congregated. Kicked around rugby balls, threw tennis balls for the dog until he was exhausted, ate more barbecue food until stuffed full, and drank enough beer to fall asleep quite comfortably last night.

Sounds great though to us in the UK and no doubt other Northern hemisphere Countries Christmas in the Sun would seen very strange. Just wouldn't be the same without all the miserable weather and long dark nights. LOL

I'll bet. The one Christmas I spent in the Northern hemisphere seemed all wrong to me.Big smile
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 9:31am
^ Not sure how we ended up with Christmas cards depicting snow scenes in the UK as snow at Christmas is very rare. Mind you some parts of the UK have had some snow today.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic