Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

List Challenges Not Related to Metal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 9:15am
I'm going to let LC calm down for a few days after the New Year rush and then I'll put up my yearly movie, TV and book lists.

So point for a few days as they'll just get swamped.

Quite happy with my reading one as 2023 was my best reading year ever with 92 books read. 

Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 2:03am
Okay, here's my TV show list for 2023 to start with:

Of these, I only watched one episode of Zoo and gave it up because I found it was axed without an ending and couldn't be bothered after that. I also only watched one episode of Dark although I do intend to return to that one this year. 

Doctor Who is featured twice due to being different production eras: Classic series marked as 1963 and 'Disney era' marked as 2023. Strictly speaking that's considered a new third iteration of the show separate from the 2005 reboot, which I did not watch any episode of in 2023. I am gradually watching the classic series between other things and am just about to reach the end of what remains of season 3. 

I also didn't finish Cabinet of Curiosities yet but they're all standalone episodes. I watch one when I feel like it. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic