Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pat O´Brien from Cannibal Corpse arrested

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pat O´Brien from Cannibal Corpse arrested
    Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 2:48pm
Did anyone see this: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cannibal-corpse-guitarist-arrested-for-burglary-as-ammo-explodes-inside-his-burning-tampa-home/

oh man, that sounds like a mental breakdown or drugs gone bad Dead
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 3:46pm
Yes, clearly lost the plot. Ermm
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:13am
a weird story, the guy was definitely high on something. 
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 3:40am
His mugshot looks like severe meth abuse. Sad really.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 10:22am
^Yeah but he made bail after a drug test, which would suggest that it was not drugs. Probably psych problems then, which can hit anyone. Really sad if he is sent to prison for being mentally unstable. I´m not an American, but I´ve heard the US Justice system isn´t leanient towards people like that, even though it´s seldom your own fault that you are mentally ill. Maybe with the right medication he could live a fairly normal life. Putting a guy like that to prison will not help him at all. It´ll only make Things worse. I strongly disagree with putting mentally ill people in prison. He was a threat to himself and other people though, so I wouldn´t rule out that a period of time on an institution would be a good idea, until his mental Health is under control. Depends on the institution of course, and if the objective is to heal him and not punish him.
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 3:05am
O.K. Clear for drugs. That’s always a positive.
Agree, healing, not punishment. I hope it will work out in the end. Shame to see talent wither away over something silly like ‘rapture’ ( don’t even know what that means.....)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic