Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ozzy Osbourne 'Sick Of' Lady Gaga & Bieber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metalbaswee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ozzy Osbourne 'Sick Of' Lady Gaga & Bieber
    Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 7:59am

Ozzy Osbourne may have figured out how to stay relevant as a rock star for four decades and counting, but he's not exactly hip to today's hitmakers. In a new interview with UsMagazine, the Prince of Darkness takes aim at Lady Gaga for being "too overexposed" when asked if he has any advice for current musicians.

"I do think Lady Gaga should take a break for a little while," Osbourne says. "She's getting to be too much, and she doesn't watch the exposure of her clothes."

While Osbourne concedes that Gaga has the talent to "be the next Madonna," he warns, "When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or whatever...the specialness of her is gonna get killed if she doesn't calm it down."

Pressed for his thoughts on teen pop singer Justin Bieber, Osbourne has less to say. "Who?" he asks. "Oh, the young kid who sits there with the guitar. He's like 9." After being told that Bieber is 16 years old, Osbourne says, "I think it's the same guy. I saw this kid at an awards show playing the guitar sitting on a barstool. I don't know!"

Osbourne, who released a new album "Let Me Hear You Scream" this year, says that touring to promote the album has been "going great. The band I have is great. I've got no complaints at all. For the first time in a long time, actually most of the time, I enjoy being on the road. I'm a bit burnt out from being on the road right now, but that's normal. You can't be resentful or moaning all the time. It's really a fun time to be Ozzy!"

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/ozzy_osbourne_sick_of_lady_gaga_unsure_who_justin_bieber_is.html

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic