MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$3 elo cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $3 elo cover
    Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 9:35am
I just purchased the elo album out of the blue for only $3. It is supost to be a gatefold with artwork inside the gatefold. My copy cover has 4 seems like it once had the gatefold art. It seems that the glue went bad and the gatefold art fell off and was thrown away. It even was taped shut and i got most the tape off. Am i missing the gatefold art from my copy? I can provide pics if needed. The vinyl discs themselves have no scratches on them and it even has the poster. Am i gonna have to look for a replacement cover. Let me know your thoughts.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 3:44pm
Not being a fan I've not seen the cover but came across this image. If your vinyl is in good condition might be worth looking for a cheap copy to get the cover if you want it complete. $3 is pretty good despite the damaged cover if it's in good condition.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image