MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

See more of the artist addition history

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: See more of the artist addition history
    Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 7:08am
I've been meaning to bring this up for a while now. On the front page we can see the last twenty artists who were added to MMA, but no more. I really do not think this is enough for a couple of reasons.

From a collaborator's perspective, I like to keep track of which artists are added to the sub-genre's I'm on the teams for. Normally I can do this using the collab zone threads but unfortunately there is the occasional collab who doesn't report their additions. It would be nice to be able to see more recent additions because of this.

From the perspective of someone using the site, I do like to look through the recent additions in general, so again, a longer history of them would be nice to have.

I would suggest a 'see more' link under the existing twenty artists that leads to a new page containing a more detailed history.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic