Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News from Aural Music/ Code666

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: News from Aural Music/ Code666
    Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 1:40am
Davide Tiso's New Project
Aural Music is pleased to announce that Davide Tiso is back with a new Musical Project titled "Manuscripts Dont'Burn". The debut MCD will be released in October on Aural Music.
�I thought about a one man band since my Black Metal days back in the �90s. The idea of taking care of every aspect of the creative process has always been something I�ve been into (see Ephel Duath), but with Manuscripts Don�t Burn I take this to a new limit: not involving anyone in the performing and recording process too. A year ago I started to compose for the Karyn Crisis solo album. I wrote a lot of songs, probably too many and with too much going on: there was no space for vocals. The songs were ready and done, without her voice. I restarted to compose for her from scratch, in the meantime I remained with enough material to start the solo adventure of above.  I�m totally absorbed by this new direction, there�s something magic about these songs, an extremely positive vibe surrounds them. They have been composed without any kind of effort, like they were already existing and ready to be caught on tape. There�s something that needs to be spread through these songs: genuine compassionate feelings towards whomever wants to deal with this music. This is what I�m proudly doing now, hoping that this new palette will become an important part of my career and last the test of fire (you people) like those manuscripts Bulgakov was talking about.�
Davide Tiso, September 2010

Theatres Des Vampires Signs New Deal

Italian bloodsuckers THEATRES DES VAMPIRES  will release their new album, �Moonlight Waltz�, on January 14th, 2011 via AURAL MUSIC. The CD was recorded at Temple of Noise studios in Rome, Italy with producer Christian Ice. The song �CARMILLA� is available for streaming on the band�s MYSPACE page. A video for �CARMILLA� will filmed  with director David Bracci, who previously worked with the godfather of Italian horror movies DARIO ARGENTO. In a recent interview, THEATRES DES VAMPIRES keyboardist Fabian stated about the band�s new material: �This album has the best Production of our entire career , and we delighted by the quality of Orchestration parts, thanks to the help of Maestro Luca Bellanova and the amazing performance of the Classical Music Academy of Rome. Of course there are some typical THEATRES DES VAMPIRES songs � but with something new, as usual.  As we always say, with each album we want to make something new, something fresh, and I think these songs go along these lines� . THEATRES DES VAMPIRES will promote the new album by touring EUROPE and SOUTH AMERICA in 2011. AURAL MUSIC announce that the first pressing of the album �Moonlight Waltz� will be released in a deluxe limited Slipcase Edition  including an special bonus DVD with exclusive video material, the making of the album, interviews and more.
� Moonlight Waltz � track listing:
01. Keeper of Secrets
02. Carmilla
03. Moonlight Waltz
04. Fly Away
05. Sangue
06. Figlio della Luna (Mecano Cover)
07. An Illusion
08. Black Madonna
09. Le Th�atre du Grand Guignol
10. Obsession
11. The Secret Gates of Hades
12. Medousa

Enid is Back!
after a 7 year hiatus, we are happy to inform that German Medieval Metallers ENID are back! the band is now recording the new album scheduled for 2011, you can check a rough mix preview of the track titled �Legends from the storm� on their new myspace page: www.myspace.com/enidofficial � The Band will perform an exclusive comeback show in a new line-up with material from practically all releases including new stuff, don�t miss this event: October 16th at Waldeshall Festival, Seebach/Thuringia, Germany.

The Oath Self-Destructed

THE OATH is currently finalizing the artwork of its new album titled SELF-DESTRUCTED, recorded in Kohlekeller Studio in Germany. Self-destructed contains the following track listing: 1. End of the lines, 2. Embraced, 3. Alone I roam, 4. Way to nowhere, 5. Only (instrumental) 6. Watch me bleed, 7. Impossible cure 8. White fields, 9. I am nothing. Artwork is created by Fursy Teyssier (ALCEST, LES DISCRETS, AMESOEURS�).  The release is planned or October 29th, 2010 on Code666, more info to follow�

The Axis Of Perdition Working on new Album
�Gleefully ignoring the terms of their restraining order, The Axis of Perdition have re- entered the studio to record the follow-up to 2009�s most disappointing album �Urfe: parts I and II�. Threatened as far back as 2006 in an over-optomistic press release, the band have promised that the new opus entitled �Tenements� will alienate, confuse and disappoint their three remaining fans and deliver a crushing conclusion to Urfe�s story that will demand an aggrieved response from lovers and haters of �Urfe� alike. As for the odds of the band delivering the album as promised by the original planned release date of Spring 2008� well, they�re not good are they? Let�s leave it at that.  Following their inexplicable willingness to be involved in the band�s live incarnation, guitarists Chris Walsh and Richard Brass, otherwise of Wodensthrone, will be bringing an overdue measure of competence to the recording process, additional noise sculpting will be provided by Eastern Europe�s rustiest export Haeresis and Les will be back to give his unique voice to Urfe. They should all really know better by now. �Tenements� is due to ripen in Spring 2011 on code666 records.�

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic