MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Can I Rate Albums on the Database?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StargazerSlave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Can I Rate Albums on the Database?
    Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 8:49am
Hi again. Now that I have been able to login to the database, I have been able to rate some albums. However, I am unable to rate many others because on two different browsers on the computer, the ratings are not displayed. On another browser, the spaces for the ratings are there, but not the ratings themselves. In addition to this, when I try rating albums from my phone, the rating fades a few seconds later. Does anyone know a solution to the problem?
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 10:17am
Hi StargazerSlave, I've not come across this problem. Which browser is causing you difficulties? I generally use Firefox but have used Explorer and Chrome without any difficulties.

And I'm sorry you've been having a few teething problems with the site!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 11:14am
I´ve had some similar issues, which was solved when viewing the site in compatebility mode.
StargazerSlave View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StargazerSlave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 7:08pm
Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox are the browsers I am having trouble with, and I will try using compatebility mode.
StargazerSlave View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StargazerSlave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 10:42am
I seem to be able to use other computers to rate albums, but I can't use my own to do so. How exactly would I use compatibility mode with one of the browsers?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 1:08pm
Chose options, and then compatibility settings. Then include MMA as a site to see in compatibility mode. My browser is Danish, so the options might not be named exactly what I write above, but they should be close.

Oh and some pages might look at bit weird in compatibility mode, but at least it should Work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image