MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Share some of your most embarrassing moments!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Share some of your most embarrassing moments!
    Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 3:13pm
I was just remembering something really dumb I thought when I was younger (12 or 13 years old).  My friend had just received a brand new computer, and it came equipped with a CD-RW drive.  One day, he asked if he could borrow a CD off of me so he could "burn" it.  I didn't know what he meant by that, so he said that it was basically a method of copying the CD for himself.  I kept asking him if the CD would get damaged because since he was going to "burn" it, I assumed some sort of fire was involved. LOL

I'm sure I've been even more dumb than that at times, but that was pretty embarrasing. Embarrassed
lucas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 4:12pm

Attend a Behemoth concert with an entirely white T shirt ?

Dorosłe dzieci mają żal, za kiepski przepis na ten świat.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 6:20am
Originally posted by lucas lucas wrote:

Attend a Behemoth concert with an entirely white T shirt ?

Been there. Done that. ;-)

Being caught by my girlfriend watching this, I guess, could constitute an embarrassing moment - then again, she knows what an old school freak I am, so she didn't even flinch.

Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:58pm
Having spent an evening in bed with my (then) girlfriend in my parents house on our own, we ventured downstairs only to find when walking into the living room (the room underneath my bedroom) that my parents had decided to return home early -  they both were sat on the sofa, my mother with her mouth open wide in shock and my father with a big smile on his face and his thumbs up! LOL
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Colt Colt wrote:

.... my father with a big smile on his face and his thumbs up! LOL

Heheheheh.... that's class!
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 7:31am
Both an embarrassing moment and a triumph, it was perhaps in the second or third grade when I was making an essay on a book that happened to have an amusing piss take on a popular Finnish song. I wanted to share it with my classmates and wrote it down, and it was there in front of everybody in the middle of my presentation that I realized I would have to sing it right there. Pinch Well I did, shaky ten year old voice and all, and got a great applause if I can remember anything from behind the cloud of terror LOL
<- Click on this!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic